ATA +34

DFP +90

MST REQ 900

Grants 40%

Consume TP por 50%

Zallure Range x2

Megid Penetrates

Special: Beserk

Es casi igual al esperado, ya esta bien por mi, Gracias Larva, no te molesto mas +REP

(No kerias que hiciera la traducion al client o a algo? >.<)

espero les aya gustado, lo de grants no estoy seguro si kedo en 40% o 50%. tendran que informar los expertos en Fomars.

y la traduccion luego te mando los archivos para tener un cliente en Portuguese.

espero les aya gustado, lo de grants no estoy seguro si kedo en 40% o 50%. tendran que informar los expertos en Fomars.

y la traduccion luego te mando los archivos para tener un cliente en Portuguese.

Gracias quando kieras me lo mandas.

I'm not sure if this suggestion is too late, but I think instead of grants boost (which mercurius rod already does). it should increase the chance of megid killing its victim. That benefit along with the ones it already has would work.

I heard it only goes through one enemy onto another one, is this true?

Megid cannot be boosted in power, only given the power to penetrate. It either has a 0 boost (no penetration) or a 1 boost (penetration).

And Megid Penetration keeps going and going until either:

• You reach the max distance Megid can travel.
  • The Megid hits the ground (lol)

Megid has infinite vertical range, so this means a small character is better at using megid than a tall character.

I was going to join, and then I saw how ridiculous Dark Meteor was, and I decided you don't know anything about PSO and have a broken server.

You completely eliminated the need for an entire rangers weapon repository. You don't need needles, HS, shots, faust, CR, basically anything else if you get this weapon.

And I play Ranger, so to be "the best" Ranger I would need to spend my entire life on this server hunting a Dark Meteor, otherwise everyone is better than me who has one, which is stupid. You made a stupid decision.

Consider your server broken.

Dark Meteor on this server is more powerful than being able to basically nuke the entire quest with a GM command. If you have it you may aswell be hacking. You won't die because you will combo pretty much everything at handgun range and be able to pierce walls.

Edited by Kyona

Lol i bet your that player who was in chat the other day... opinion noted.

In the grand scheme of things, who I am does not matter. I guarantee you a ton of the better players on PSO will agree this basically shits on all the effort they had put into getting needles and whatever. This weapon pretty much takes the need for any other ranger weapon and throws it out the door. Even unsphered its more powerful than a Zerk Needle, or a sphered IF.

Edited by Kyona

Larva probe la dark brigde y ya se que as terminado las modificacions, pero lo probe y te digo que el special es praticament inutil... Bien pero lo demas esta muy bien asi que se no lo cambiares es lo mismo aun que creo que deverias cambiar el special para anti o resta (anti seria mas justo, o solferino se torna inutil - aun que yo no uso) o algo asi, solo porque el beserk = inutil.

Bien solo esso, lo resto esta muy bien. Gracias por tus esfuerços.

wow, seriously?!

ANY QUESTIONS???

I have a hard time understanding

WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY HERE?????

if anything is OP'd, it's been the dark meteor. the bridge is slightly better than mercurious rod (damage-wise) and has a couple other weapons' perks built into it, probably worth it for a weapon whose combination item drops once a year for a short time. However, the Dark Meteor simply does too much damage. I don't know if it combos here or not, but it adds ridiculous attack power to the arsenal of already powerful ranger weapons. I thought that perhaps it should be made more useful than it originally is, but I disagree with the extent to which it's been improved. While my opinion is not quite as militant as Kyona's on this point, I have to say I agree that the weapon should be toned down quite a bit.

EDIT: Kyona, "time put into needles" is irrelevant here unless you're talking about the spread needle. C-mode does not work on ultima, and as such S-rank weapons are all but unobtainable.

Edited by Whitewight

EDIT: Kyona, "time put into needles" is irrelevant here unless you're talking about the spread needle. C-mode does not work on ultima, and as such S-rank weapons are all but unobtainable.

True, but even without them it's still a big deal. Heaven Striker, Spread Needle, Baranz, Demons in general, any kind of shot including Charge Shot.. practically everything is useless compared to Dark Meteor.

True, but even without them it's still a big deal. Heaven Striker, Spread Needle, Baranz, Demons in general, any kind of shot including Charge Shot.. practically everything is useless compared to Dark Meteor.

wouldn't you agree though that the "uber" weapon should be stronger than any non-rares? cost aside, I believe that the Meteor should outdo charge shot. even if just by a little bit (or same power, no meseta cost).

i just see 2 solutions, if u dont like it dont use it and then, u can use all ur needles, shots, fausts and all the stuff u want that would solve your problem.

And the other one is play with a hunter or force instead of a ranger ^^

and also s rank weap aqre obtained here in events

well thats all have fun :D

• Like 2

wouldn't you agree though that the "uber" weapon should be stronger than any non-rares? cost aside, I believe that the Meteor should outdo charge shot. even if just by a little bit (or same power, no meseta cost).

Outdo is an understatement Whitewight.

Infinite vertical tolerance.

More ATP than Dark Flow.

Hits 5 Targets, pretty much guaranteed hit with special.

Pierces walls.

Can spam HHH with ranger ATA.

Shot range.

Quick with attack speed bonus.

No negative side effects.

Bullets are heat seaking/auto aim.

Outrageously high DPS.

Removes the need for any other weapon. You can literally run around with just this and solo just about everything spamming HHH.

Easy to get 50+ hit Arms to make it with.

Edited by Kyona