D.Meteor & D.Bridge

Larva

Since you just decided to ignore my very well versed post I will add some other things.

There are some enemies that no matter what you use, Demons is better. The high HP enemies like Dorphon, Gibbles and Girtablublu are better taken down with a multi-hit demons weapon like SOF, Demon Mechs (They can be donated for, not the reduced Photons) or a Bringers Rifle. This is one of the exceptions I was talking about where there are very very few enemies in the game that you will need a specific gun for. However, in terms of DPS it STILL does not matter, since using a DPS type weapon on those enemies is not time effective.

I didn't ignore you (sorry if it seemed that way) Im just very tired of this topic i've been watching it from the start and every one has valid points.

The point where you noted that people who do want to "BREAK" (as you put it) the server is a very valid one and that should be seriously thought about.

By the way s-ranks can be obtained in events and by donating.

Also thank you for the better reply.

I dont realy want to add anything else to this topic as there is too many pros and cons and it will lead nowhere but more to more arguments/disagreements.

So for now, im out.

• Like 1

All I know is, Flow will kill any enemy in one or two hits.

Pretty much, thats why I find the argument of the server been broken quite invalid as people have had dark flows for a long time and there is alot of them on the server.

But as for meteor I will say it is way to easy to kill bosses

Edited by djij2010
  • Like 1

All I know is, Flow will kill any enemy in one or two hits.

However, Flow doesn't have shot range, or shot range with infinite vertical tolerance. Or a piercing special that can do through walls. Meteor also doesn't require you to be low HP to use its special, and its special unlike Dark Flow's special, will not miss 90% of the enemies you're aiming at while moving you forward into the enemy spawn.

Thanks for the post, Dji. Happy days.

Edited by Kyona

Ok.

Kyona you complain for the broken server and cuz you are a user who builds strong Rangers. ok got it.

why dont you better help fixig issues here instance of troll to all.

and seriusly you havent even play here , did you know that whole ep2 is boosted, and ep1 very hard and ultima is boosted too.

did you know that total experience earned at lvl 200 is 96 millions instance of 83 millions.

why dont you better took the source and fix the bug. if you wont do so then dont complain.

end of chat.