S> a couple of things

mudkipzjm

Sealed J-Sword 0'd - 25 dts

Gael Giel 0/170/30/0 - Would really rather trade for another 0 def Gael Giel that I don't already have but I'll take other offers if they're nice.

Hit me up with offers.

Wants:

PDs/DTs

Gael Giel with 0 def or a D-Core

Excal/100s with hit

Edited by R-78
moved to Buy & Sell
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ragol99 said:

20 DTs for giel gael what pb though? I could throw in 10 halo rappy souls with this 20 DTs as well if it helps.

Not really looking for rappy souls since I have half a stack of pumpkins in my bank still. And I paid a bit more than I should for this Gael Giel so 20 dts is a bit low for me right now. Also I added my wants.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 1

Sorry I'm in a run right now just read your wants list now. 30 DTs I'll offer to help since you said you overpaid for it. Let me know what your thinking on it DT wise either way thanks @mudkipzjm. I don't have any lames or excals sorry. I do have pds dts and a 35 hit UR+c orbs maybe something else or 2 as well of items to offer toward it.

Edited by Ragol99

thanks for adding wants <3

you cannot receive PM's but  Ive got a hundred souls 0/0/0/0/30 and think i still have a blank and 25 hit Excal (double checking).

Do you want either? and i can add dts or photon spheres to make up any difference in value

Edited by anthonyplays

56 minutes ago, Ragol99 said:

40 DTs for it sorry to offer against you @Sophia 

@mudkipzjm If this still isn't enough to you name your price then.;)

Still really wanting a trade for another Gael Giel, or maybe a D-Core. If I don't get an offer with that soon I'll probably just sell it for the amount you said.

6 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

Still really wanting a trade for another Gael Giel, or maybe a D-Core. If I don't get an offer with that soon I'll probably just sell it for the amount you said.

Alright just let me know thanks.:) If you get any better offers before you decide to sell it let me know and I'll increase mine as well.

Edited by Ragol99

Welp lets get this over with I'll raise my offer to 50 DTs now.:P(I'll go higher if someone out offers me again still I should note, that being said I feel 50 DTs is a really good offer for this either way)

Edited by Ragol99

7 hours ago, nicoletta.radioactiva@hotmail.es said:

80hit crimson sword

I've got a 75 hit one, so I don't need it.

7 hours ago, Ragol99 said:

Welp lets get this over with I'll raise my offer to 50 DTs now.:P(I'll go higher if someone out offers me again still I should note, that being said I feel 50 DTs is a really good offer for this either way)

If I don't get a trade offer by the end of today I'll pm you about it.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

I've got a 75 hit one, so I don't need it.

If I don't get a trade offer by the end of today I'll pm you about it.

Alright I'll be on very late night tonight or early morning tomorrow next.:)

• Like 1