Everyone I'm sorry.

I'm really sorry everyone. I thought i could just join this community make friends... But as iv'e seen it isn't that easy..... I also want everyone to that the last thing i ever want to be is a Troll. I never was one and never will be, Despite what others may think or say. I am not a bad person. But i deeply apologize for what i did to make people think otherwise. I never wanted to hunt anyone.  That's the last thing i would ever do. I will never spam. I will never get in the way, I will never use crude languge or act out of line ever again. everyone that is a part of this commuity are very skilled talented, caring people. And never again will i betray you.

If you have any questions or opinions, feel free to say or ask.

• Like 10
  • Dislike 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Dw 4

I know you got off on the wrong foot here, but don't take it all so seriously. A few downvotes doesn't mean people hate you. If you want to join in and have fun, there are many here who will welcome you warmly. Some people may poke and prod and tease, but it's not done out of spite or hate, but in friendly jest. If you start fresh and approach people more warmly, people will respond much better; they won't care about the minor faux pax of the past, and if you are lucky, perhaps even turn it into a meme so we can all have a good time together(much like the #FuckMeowkipz2017). Your initial approach which was so cold and negative towards the community may have turned some people off, but nobody here takes things so seriously that they wouldn't come around if you wanted to start fresh. If you decide to stick around and warm up a bit, you may find we have a very nice community here that will help you out with whatever you need and make some good friends on the way.

• Like 6
  • Dw 1

1 minute ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

I know you got off on the wrong foot here, but don't take it all so seriously. A few downvotes doesn't mean people hate you. If you want to join in and have fun, there are many here who will welcome you warmly. Some people may poke and prod and tease, but it's not done out of spite or hate, but in friendly jest. If you start fresh and approach people more warmly, people will respond much better; they won't care about the minor faux pax of the past, and if you are lucky, perhaps even turn it into a meme so we can all have a good time together(much like the #FuckMeowkipz2017). Your initial approach which was so cold and negative towards the community may have turned some people off, but nobody here takes things so seriously that they wouldn't come around if you wanted to start fresh. If you decide to stick around and warm up a bit, you may find we have a very nice community here that will help you out with whatever you need and make some good friends on the way.

Thank you.

• Like 5

I think you are trying to hard to integrate. Play the game, ask for help and naturally you will end up making friends with who you will spend some good time.

I started basicly with no one, but naturally i made friends that i still play until nowadays with them. There are all the kinds of people here and i think you will integrate well, as long as you are respectfull and not forcefull to connect with other people.

Good luck and i hope you get a fresh new start here :)

Edited by jezbuz

4 hours ago, StarFox2223 said:

I'm really sorry everyone. I thought i could just join this community make friends... But as iv'e seen it isn't that easy..... I also want everyone to that the last thing i ever want to be is a Troll. I never was one and never will be, Despite what others may think or say. I am not a bad person. But i deeply apologize for what i did to make people think otherwise. I never wanted to hunt anyone.  That's the last thing i would ever do. I will never spam. I will never get in the way, I will never use crude languge or act out of line ever again. everyone that is a part of this commuity are very skilled talented, caring people. And never again will i betray you.

If you have any questions or opinions, feel free to say or ask.

don't feel to sad I'm already banned 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dw 2

I... I'm sorry....

2 hours ago, jezbuz said:

I think you are trying to hard to integrate. Play the game, ask for help and naturally you will end up making friends with who you will spend some good time.

I started basicly with no one, but naturally i made friends that i still play until nowadays with them. There are all the kinds of people here and i think you will integrate well, as long as you are respectfull and not forcefull to connect with other people.

Good luck and i hope you get a fresh new start here :)

Thanks.

Edited by StarFox2223
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Patrick Bell said:

don't feel to sad I'm already banned 

I'm sorry..

Sorry. My other post merged.