Is this game still still worth it?

6 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

I don't think you're really offending anyone, just annoying people. Either you're a troll, or have non-existent social skills. We've told you how to fix the negative rep, so it's up to you to do it.

Some excuse you've made up i bet.

25 minutes ago, StarFox2223 said:

Any ideas How i can stop this?

Quit worrying about what others think about you. You give a bad vibe like you seek attention. It's not a pity party here if that's what you want this isn't the place. Just play quit posting crap except questions or relevant stuff. If you question this games worth it sign out of the forum and best of luck to you elsewhere. You need help ask ppl here help not pity others.

2 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

Quit worrying about what others think about you. You give a bad vibe like you seek attention. It's not a pity party here if that's what you want this isn't the place. Just play quit posting crap except questions or relevant stuff. If you question this games worth it sign out of the forum and best of luck to you elsewhere. You need help ask ppl here help not pity others.

What i meant to say is the community worth it?

3 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

Did that twice. They ran over it like a thanks giving turkey. I guess this is the wrong server.

There's shtak that loses data....ephinea that's vanilla af and another one that just stole all ultima items and barely gets 15 ppl on at once. This servers good it's what you make of it. It sucks here well you made it suck for yourself. Compared to other servers this has the biggest community. I have accounts on 5 servers don't get on elsewhere. Get off the forums go play.

Just now, O9B066 said:

There's shtak that loses data....ephinea that's vanilla af and another one that just stole all ultima items and barely gets 15 ppl on at once. This servers good it's what you make of it. It sucks here well you made it suck for yourself. Compared to other servers this has the biggest community. I have accounts on 5 servers don't get on elsewhere. Get off the forums go play.

Yeah, as if i could just go and do that. I need to get rid of this flame war first.

you have gotten the feedback you wanted, you keep pointlessly deflecting everything, and trying to turn everyone into the bad guy.Ā 

4 minutes ago, SelahIsASpot said:

you have gotten the feedback you wanted, you keep pointlessly deflecting everything, and trying to turn everyone into the bad guy.Ā 

I'm sorry.....-_- i'm sorry for being a such a jerk.

This was a mistake. I'm locking the thread.

• Dw 1

LOL for fuck sakes kid, here's a wake up call. We have been profusely nice to you, answered your questions, tried to help you and told you what you could do to make things better. You refuse to listen, you nag, you go on on about how sorry you are and you whine like a little bitch. Personally, I think you should drink some damn bleach and get the hell out of here. You know why no one likes you? Read all the shit you posted. You've basically only dug your own grave here and quite honestly, you're just getting real damn annoying to listen to. Do everyone a favor and lock the thread, lock all of your threads and don't post anything else. Jesus.

• Dislike 7
  • Haha 2