Is this game still still worth it?

1 hour ago, SubZero said:

I have recently become a part of the Ultima community, i have had no issue with anyone and i have made alot of friends who can help me hunt stuff, in return i help them. I don't see why people will randomly dislike you unless you provoked them to do so. Treat other players how you want to be treated and there will be no problem.

Edited by StarFox2223
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 5

Just now, StarFox2223 said:

Easier said than done.

Not really, i said it, but then i have been through it, of course not everyone are going to be the best of friends, but then again, if there's no reason to dislike someone then it's pathetic.

Just now, SubZero said:

Not really, i said it, but then i have been through it, of course not everyone are going to be the best of friends, but then again, if there's no reason to dislike someone then it's pathetic.

That last part didn't make any sense but okay.

Just now, SubZero said:

Alright, Basically, there must be a reason people dislike you.. It's not for the fun of it..

Any ideas How i can stop this?

....Not for the fun of it huh?

Just now, SubZero said:

Start with a simple apology to everyone you offended, starting with the admins. Then take it from there, make some friends

Like with you for instance?

Just now, SubZero said:

You must be a troll, no one can be this arrogant.. Instead of making a big deal of everything, you either leave.. Or perhaps make some friends and enjoy yourself..

Is that a excuse?

Just now, SubZero said:

I had enough.. Enjoy your stay

i'll take that as a yes.

4 minutes ago, SubZero said:

You must be a troll, no one can be this arrogant.. Instead of making a big deal of everything, you either leave.. Or perhaps make some friends and enjoy yourself..

Where can i find the Admins?

• Dislike 4
  • Dw 1

I don't think you're really offending anyone, just annoying people. Either you're a troll, or have non-existent social skills. We've told you how to fix the negative rep, so it's up to you to do it.

Just now, mudkipzjm said:

I don't think you're really offending anyone, just annoying people. Either you're a troll, or have non-existent social skills. We've told you how to fix the negative rep, so it's up to you to do it.

I can see how You're "helping."

1 minute ago, mudkipzjm said:

I just want to know where the Admins are.