Is this game still still worth it?

I've been trying different this only to take heat and enconter not-so-nice people. I don't have the means to play (Yet.) But i want to know: Is it still worth it?

• Dislike 1

well, the thing is, you kind of jumped into the forums without actually being a part of the community yet and started trying to post guides (from what I saw) and so on, which is fine but you probably should play the game a bit before you do something like that. The community is, for the most part, pretty friendly. Sure there's always one or two people who want to be ass hats, but generally speaking, we all get along.Ā 

Is it worth playing? Well, I don't know. That's more of aĀ personal opinion. I enjoy it and play daily, as do roughly a hundred+ others.Ā 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JaceAvarice said:

well, the thing is, you kind of jumped into the forums without actually being a part of the community yet and started trying to post guides (from what I saw) and so on, which is fine but you probably should play the game a bit before you do something like that. The community is, for the most part, pretty friendly. Sure there's always one or two people who want to be ass hats, but generally speaking, we all get along.Ā 

Is it worth playing? Well, I don't know. That's more of aĀ personal opinion. I enjoy it and play daily, as do roughly a hundred+ others.Ā 

Yeah.... But from the look of things, It seems i'm better off playing something else.

People are nice, but not to people who appear to be trolling. Just chill andĀ stop spamming, and people will be nice. Not sure why you would post things though if you can't even play the game yet. It's like signing up for a race without a car.

• Like 2

Just now, StarFox2223 said:

Yeah.... But from the look of things, It seems i'm better off playing something else.

...like now for instance.

Just now, mudkipzjm said:

People are nice, but not to people who appear to be trolling. Just chill andĀ stop spamming, and people will be nice. Not sure why you would post things though if you can't even play the game yet. It's like signing up for a race without a car.

I get it. just trying to get a feel ahead of time.

Well, that's entirely up to you. You had a rough start and some people threw stones at ya. You can get up and brush it off and give it another go when you can actually play the game, or you can sit down and take it and find something else where you feel more comfortable.Ā 

• Like 1

Just now, JaceAvarice said:

Well, that's entirely up to you. You had a rough start and some people threw stones at ya. You can get up and brush it off and give it another go when you can actually play the game, or you can sit down and take it and find something else where you feel more comfortable.Ā 

I'm still getting stones thrown at.

lol buddy, I don't know what else to tell ya. It's the internet. Stick around and play the game when you can or find something else. But mud is right, you need to stop whining and spamming the forum, it's not gonna end well.

10 minutes ago, JaceAvarice said:

lol buddy, I don't know what else to tell ya. It's the internet. Stick around and play the game when you can or find something else. But mud is right, you need to stop whining and spamming the forum, it's not gonna end well.

Okay. Okay man.

Edited by StarFox2223
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, StarFox2223 said:

I'm still getting stones thrown at.

Here's my advice. Don't take things personally or seriously. When you learn to laugh at trolling/mean comments, the internet gets so much better. Also the excessive posting/rep fishing doesn't go well with people. Posting stuff just for the sake of it doesn't go well with people. Taking things personally doesn't go well with people. Just chill, learn to laugh at things, and you'll have an excellent time here. I've been playing constantly for almost 2 years now and it's been fun 100% of the time. I've had people write whole topics bashing me and I laughed along with it. Chill out, post things when it's appropriate to and just not for the sake of it, and you'll find your rep go up.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mudkipzjm said:

Here's my advice. Don't take things personally or seriously. When you learn to laugh at trolling/mean comments, the internet gets so much better. Also the excessive posting/rep fishing doesn't go well with people. Posting stuff just for the sake of it doesn't go well with people. Taking things personally doesn't go well with people. Just chill, learn to laugh at things, and you'll have an excellent time here. I've been playing constantly for almost 2 years now and it's been fun 100% of the time. I've had people write whole topics bashing me and I laughed along with it. Chill out, post things when it's appropriate to and just not for the sake of it, and you'll find your rep go up.

#fukmudkip2017

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Dw 1

it feels like 90% of your posts are flame bait, and you keep reviving dead topics which just spams the feed, drowning out other people's posts.

2 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

Yeah you freaking suck.

2 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

Cool. And shesh calm down, It's just a little reference

2 minutes ago, SelahIsASpot said:

it feels like 90% of your posts are flame bait, and you keep reviving dead topics which just spams the feed, drowning out other people's posts.

My bad.

Obviously.

I have recently become a part of the Ultima community, i have had no issue with anyone and i have made alot of friends who can help me hunt stuff, in return i help them. I don't see why people will randomly dislike you unless you provoked them to do so. Treat other players how you want to be treated and there will be no problem.

• Like 1