Disconnected after killing Dark Falz

LEY

Hello, I was playing from early, before starting HH, when HH started I went after the RED RING, and when we defeated Dark Falz the RED RING fell, and when I went to collect it I was disconnected, someone from the Staff can you help me? Why would I get this item :/

translated by Google Translate

Guildcard: 42188000
Character Slot: 2
Date/Time: 06/11/2017 - 02:50 UTC -0
Description: Disconnected after killing Dark Falz

WhatsApp Image 2017-11-06 at 14.34.36.jpeg

Edited by LEY
Edited with more specifications
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Ricardo Gomes said:

olha ley, usa este post para referencia: depois é so preencheres e só assim o Soly ou outro GM pode te ajudar. 

Obrigado pela ajuda

• Like 1

Well I'm here again, I know it's boring to be here crying about the lost item, but it's a RED RING! an item that we struggled to achieve, hours and hours hunting for it, just yesterday at HH that had no one been able to drop one, only ANTI DARK RING was dropped, and I was hunting it RED RING again, if it was not a server gave I would be with this RED RING a server connection error not from my internet, because I was already playing well before starting HH, it was only start the HH "many players online" and I lose the connection. I find this unfair...

I just wanted to ask a question, is it possible for you to give me another RED RING? Yes or no?

• Like 1

So... maybe @Ricardo Gomes can help me out a bit here (translating)...

Why does your picture of the addon shows the red ring being 0/5 DEF and 0/5 EVP, the red ring does not have that variance.

Also, could you tell me who you were playing with that time (if you don't remember, you can find their guildcards in your logs of that day, I assume they said at least 1 thing during the run)

Also keep in mind you and anyone else reading this stuff, the item reader is not really considered a proof of anything.

I found the conversation history for this game. You can find there at the end of the conversation, the leader was " 42188342    Sara x "

chat20171106.txt 

9 hours ago, Soly said:

the item reader is not really considered a proof of anything.

yes I agree, but not only shows in the addon as it is also seen RED BOX

• Like 1

could be a shared room? besides dc, that unfortunally is a crap on final boss. maybe thats why it show to you, and for all group? in that case, only 1 could pick it, as it shows in Soly logs

18 minutes ago, Soly said:

I know, but even that is not really much of a proof either.
Anyway, I have checked and it does seem that your party obtained an RR, but it also seems that CHAITANYA picked it up.

não seria uma sala de shared drops? se for o caso, o rr apareceria para todos na sala e só 1 podia pegar, que foi o caso do CHAITANYA que o pegou, e se for o caso, infelizmente nada pode ser feito pelo Soly

*se for o caso de nada ser possivel fazer, eu te dou 1 rr, só avisar

Edited by Ricardo Gomes
note to sunna;
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Ricardo Gomes said:

could be a shared room? besides dc, that unfortunally is a crap on final boss. maybe thats why it show to you, and for all group? in that case, only 1 could pick it, as it shows in Soly logs

Could very well be... but I checked and the person I named doesn't have an RR the day before... 

• Like 1

well, that was the question I asked myself after I got disconnected, "did the drop go to someone else after I dropped it?" and not the room was not shared, even why no one does it in search of a red ring with random people, only with friends who do this.

if that does not convince you, I give up on this, because all my proofs are already here, I have nothing more to say and I do not want to tell lies just because of an item

• Like 2