Disconnected after killing Dark Falz

LEY

Well here I am again, and we are going to the second week of this case and I do not see a solution: /
case closed or is there a solution?

• Like 1

The problem I have is, your screenshot is all sketchy (even though it doesn't really give any validity for proof, like any other picture regardless of what it is)... but I did see that your party got an RR, however, your party member obtained an RR then too with only one appeared to be dropped.

This is not conclusive but it all seems like he was the one who picked it up... I'll check other stuff in a few minutes..

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Soly said:

however, your party member obtained an RR then too with only one appeared to be dropped.

this may have happened after my disconnect, right?
or there is no possibility for that. example the player 4 of the group got an RR, but he was disconnected, is the drop of that player 4 is again dropped randomly or does he disappear along with the player?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, LEY said:

this may have happened after my disconnect, right?
or there is no possibility for that. example the player 4 of the group got an RR, but he was disconnected, is the drop of that player 4 is again dropped randomly or does he disappear along with the player?

There was only 1 RR dropped in the time you said, which I suppose is the one you were seeing.
But since you couldn't pick it up, your party member could have picked it up (unless as you said it was individual drops).

• Like 1

Yes, the group was in on individual drops. even because it is difficult to find a room with the shared drops, unless it is a room of friends

• Like 1