Soul Eater Quests

hephaistos47

Well... I understand that you want a Soul Eater. However, on Christmas event which is one month away, Soul Eater will be a drop from VH dragon (based on last time I believe). It'd be better if you wanted then to hunt it, since Soul Eater from the quest line always is given 0'd. Dropping from the Dragon will result in stats on your Soul Eater, making it stronger or more accurate. If you want to get it from the quest for nostalgic purposes, I'd assume this is accurate http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=475

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PSOAddict said:

Well... I understand that you want a Soul Eater. However, on Christmas event which is one month away, Soul Eater will be a drop from VH dragon (based on last time I believe). It'd be better if you wanted then to hunt it, since Soul Eater from the quest line always is given 0'd. Dropping from the Dragon will result in stats on your Soul Eater, making it stronger or more accurate. If you want to get it from the quest for nostalgic purposes, I'd assume this is accurate http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=475

Thanks for the information!

I think i will try to get Soul Eater from the VH Dragon.

If you did want to do it from the oneplayer quests, you would first need to do the governement quests in multiplayer from the principal's office. Completing each tier of gov quests replace the old prerequisite of "beat boss and talk to principal" of the older versions.

1. Complete up to 4-1 in government quests
2. In 1p quest Dr. Osto's Research, do NOT tell Sue your name.
3. In 1p quest Unsealed Door, talk to Sue.
4. In 1p quest Waterfall Tears, after you defeat Ana don't end the quest, instead continue onwards to find Kireek and fight him.
5. In 1p quest Black Paper, fight Kireek in Caves1.
6. In 1p quest From the Depths, after you finish everything else, head to ruins 2 to find Kireek for the final showdown and Soul Eater.

I think you can only do this ONCE per Character (unlike gc/xbox where it was per difficulty), as the 1p quests unlock now for all difficulties no matter which you play them on.

It's probably a lot easier to just wait for christmas event and farm one then, it's not a difficult drop.