Mock GM Election!

radezz

Mock GM Election!  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Did you enjoy this event?

2. 2. Vote for your favorite GM Candidate!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2017 at 04:59 AM

2 hours ago, radezz said:

foiexx has been disqualified in the most feminist way possible :cr-magic-left:

C'mon guys lets see some Candidate Suggestions! Who knows what repercussions this may have..?:onion-head49:

lolololol, y a s.

Also I just realized your profile says you're from PR! Eeek, I'm assuming you have power back? I'm also from there!

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, foiexx said:

lolololol, y a s.

Also I just realized your profile says you're from PR! Eeek, I'm assuming you have power back? I'm also from there!

the hellll????? you're from PR?? ahhahaha pm me, lets discuss. Also I moved to FL 1 month ago, had to get out of there back into civilization :3

If I'm not memeing, I nominate @R-78. They've made 4 different quests for this server, each of them being of exceptional quality. Plus, we need a GM in Europe, and preferably one that is bilingual, such as them. Plus, well, what better candidate than the queen of Ultima? 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

If I'm not memeing, I nominate @R-78.

This is the Internet, everything is or becomes a meme.

I'd nominate @MadOrNah myself. He seems pretty popular, relaxed, active, and fun-loving. What more do you need in a small, casual place like this?

• Like 5
  • Dw 1

thanks nabooru ^^ i was got by suprise 

well, even that, i think that among all mock candidates, R-78 deserves for what they told about him here, and my opinion is the same, cool guy

but even so, i will make something i want if i got the final

1) give a permanent ban to patrick Bell, once and for all ( yes, the ban is permanent :lol:)

2) make a price for all items in donations list( larva must be nag alot)

and for start it should be good, lets see

Edited by Ricardo Gomes
  • Like 5

Since I probably fall under rude/bad player, can't nominate for myself, and don't want the power/stress of being a gm (not to mention low popularity)... I'll nominate@exotic. Luls if you win. This guy has been extremely helpful and is very fun to play with. Dude has some jokes, and he can handle playing with someone who is as rude/bad as I am. So I imagine he can handle just about anybody. He also has a pretty deep understanding of the game and is pretty amazing in game without the use of dark weapons. Cheers to you bud. Now I'll just sit back and wait for a pm. I'll probably get yelled at for nominating him hahahaha.

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

• Like 2