Good afternoon! :) Starting fresh!

Harxas

Good afternoon PSO goers! How is everyone?

Anyways, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sarah, on here, I go by Harxas. My fiance introduced me to PSO on the Gamecube a few years ago, and despite never hearing of it beforehand and thus not having any sort of nostalgia for it when it first came out years ago, I still somehow fell in love. I continued to play on and off for the next few years, and managed to finally conquer Ultimate Olga Flow with my first character. Anyways, after lurking on the Internet, I kept seeing this thing about "Blueburst Edition," and for awhile, I thought it was just something I would never be able to experience because I thought it just wasn't available anymore.

I was overjoyed to find out that I was wrong! A couple days ago, I made an account and recreated my first character, Harxas the Fomarl. The only thing that bugs me is that she's a Redria this time, and not the Pinkal I had on GCN, but I think I can manage. I've been having a blast so far! I've been playing solo for the most part, as my awkwardness tends to shy me away from others, but after seeing how nice the PSO fanbase can be, I thought it'd be nice to try to find my place in this complicated world(with me...teehee, see what I did there? ^^).

Well, I should probably stop rambling for now. Thank you to anyone who stops by to read this. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and happy gaming! :) 

• Like 3

Welcome to the server, feel free to PM me or just ask in lobby/shoutbox if you have any questions.  Most of the community are really nice and willing to help.