Custom Team Image and Skin Modification

Outlaw Star

Hey Guys Im new to the PSO community and I would like to know how to download customs images to represent the teams you make and how to download and apply skin textures. I have no idea how to do any of this. I have been a long time PSO player but this is the first time I have ever been online. I am truly grateful and appreciative that this site existsnd there are still people playing this.  Please help thank you. 

To do that, you must create a bmp image of the flag (I believe it should be 32x32 pixels and named flag.bmp or flagdefault.bmp probably) and put it in the pso/teamflag folder. Then in game on the team master account, you go to the counter and enter the team menu, where you can choose to upload the flag to the server to display next to character names.

20 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

To do that, you must create a bmp image of the flag (I believe it should be 32x32 pixels and named flag.bmp or flagdefault.bmp probably) and put it in the pso/teamflag folder. Then in game on the team master account, you go to the counter and enter the team menu, where you can choose to upload the flag to the server to display next to character names.

50*50 Also works.

3 minutes ago, Colorado Wilson said:

50*50 Also works.

I think it handles any size, but if you do large ones it can cause issues with how it gets displayed in game and look kinda messed up, so it's preferable to stick to something like 32x32 which is what the default teamflag size is.