Game crashes after starting

When i try to start the game this screen appears.

I tried to reinstall the game

I tried to disable the Antivirus

I´ve chosen the right resolution 

What could be the Problem?

(In englisch the sentence in the picture means: Because of a problem the program cant be executed in the right way. The program will be closed.)

I hope you can understand this, i can´t speak english very good. I come from Germany.

PSOBB problem.png

Edited by hephaistos47
  • 3 weeks later...

I have this same issue. Downloaded and ran game for about 3 days fine. Then After patch last night cannot get into the game. Get the same black screen the second I click play from the launcher.

Deleted absolutely everything multiple times. Re-downloaded, same thing. Double checked that I did not have it also downloaded on my other drive.

Unfortunately the black screen gives 0 information as to what could be the issue. Turned off firewall completely, still same deal. Tried adding the game to my exceptions, didn't do anything.

And I have tried launching the game from the launcher as well as from the direct exe in the folder.

image.thumb.png.3234ff79bb4b22501564a01642e7d058.png

image.thumb.png.e3a5896a0ef05134a179318c9fbac466.png

Anything look out of the ordinary?

13 hours ago, Soly said:

Please enable the option "Crash Dumps" in the launcher (you need to run it as admin for it to work).
When the game crashes it will generate a file in the game folder, upload it here and give me the link

Thank you!

Also,

11 hours ago, Exotic said:

Can you run the game in windowed mode using a 4:3 resolution? As in, does it crash if you run in 1024x768 in windowed mode?

That didn't do anything either =/. Thank you for your response though, appreciate it. :)

Edited by Symbuh
38 minutes ago, Soly said:

I don't have anything conclusive but it seems to be related to input.
Do you have IME enabled in the launcher?

Currently no I do not have that enabled.

image.thumb.png.407505373f3031dc0055101ba3985775.png

image.thumb.png.4a313a74f84c49034bda1500fde34b97.png

image.thumb.png.abaafe1e3e7f9ca2321d8001c255cc4f.png

Just a little confused because I have not downloaded or done anything on my computer in the past week (besides download this game), the game ran fine for a few days and then just started doing this.

Edited by Symbuh