GM Applications

Syn

@Larva There is no negative reason behind this it’s just something for you to look into. But I’ve been needing gm assistance for 2 days now but haven’t got it. 9/10 @Fyrewolf5 is the only one that’s assist me. I know people have work outside game and I’m one of them. I’ve been on ultima since 2012 off and on and seen changes and improvements but still there could at least be a gm(s) for redeeming, quest assistance @Lemon was great with that, mini event, questioning, etc. purpose only. And @Cyane when she was playing was a good example for mini event role. Like I know @Soly do a lot of coding that’s his role I’m guessing, @kajex Excitement , @serverus is just serverus. But by just having 2 that really gets on often is hard to catch at times and I know trust is a big thing with people becoming gm so I know that’s in many thoughts as well. Like I said this is not for negativity but for reasoning mostly. Select future gms for specific roles or  if they have specific roles limit there ablities to what they are assigned to. I know that can at least be possible from testing Nero’s server awhile ago. I don’t always want to rely on one gm for everything. You have a good team with the strength of saith and kajex but thats 2 out of the 100+ that’s plays. Your thoughts and reasons are worth hearing

• Like 4

unfortunately when Cyane make a pause it caused alot trouble in GMs function, they tryed to compensate with some new GMs, but only saith stills on and try to help when he can. but yes, some more GMs will be needed in near future, alot of people are complaining about redeem, specially those that are kinda new in server