Bugg'd character slot?

So I'm back here again. Here is the problem I'm having. 

I noticed this going on for a day or 2. I have just been avoiding the character. 

Started off my seeing when I would change my inventory; it would always go back to how it was. When I logged out,disconnected, and sometimes changing blocks. But now I am noticing that when I talk to the Consumables NPC. 9/10 times I get disconnected. No message or anything. Log back in. And inventory is disorganized again. Only happens as far as I know on slot 2 (ringHuntr). I have been playing my 4 slot mostly. Hoping the problem wouldn't spread. This is the problem that made my pds disappear the first time. 

Ask anything. Tried alot and friends told me weapons stayed glitched on.

Any suggestions would help. I would like to keep the character in the slot. 

Information

42187959 guild card

Character slot 2.

@Soly

Edited by Shiga321
16 minutes ago, Soly said:

That character looks ok...
But I would not keep the inventory full, if I were you.

Gotcha. Most of the slots are stuff i use, but since this i cannot do anything on the character hardly. I will try to put all of it up the whole inventory and see what happens. Also just confirmed while giving still out. had to log onto another character because if i pulled more then 2 things out of the bank. I would get dropped.

It sounds like the game is not showing you that the inventory is full.. so it lets you get more stuff (but the server says otherwise and boots you).
Right now... how many items do you have in the inventory? (if you are online in the character, reload blocks before answering.. then check)

caught me while i was depositing. tried to deposit my pd (accident) and it dropped me x99 common. x72 on me. All the stuff i deposited stayed in common bank.

As far as inventory. i have 18 currently. after block change

3 minutes ago, Soly said:

I don't know how you did that.... but you have 2 items as photon drops
I'll merge them and see if that fixes your problem (my tool shows 19 items)

Log off from the account please.

ah alright thats pretty wild. We did just fix that photon drops loss. alright im off the account. just message when ya figure out. Very much appriciated. thought i was bout to delete and have to rebuild that whitell.

24 minutes ago, Soly said:

Please log in and test now.

Sorry lil late. Thought it would take you awhile. I logged on and tried the triggers. and seems to be running fine now. I tried deposit/take out and consumables. Seems like that fixed it. thanks for the help.