Team for EP 2 S-rank needle

SubZero

3 hours ago, SubZero said:

Trying for ages to acquire a S-rank spread needle, so i would like to do challenge mode to get one as no one is selling one.

Can someone let me know what challenge i need to do and what is important to do?

When anniversary event rolls around here soon very hard mode nakas cards will drop. 3 of them =1 fully grinded s-rank from a GM.

With the new modifications in the drops ..... who knows. I think this is one of the reasons for these adjustments.

:cr-bad-luck:

5 hours ago, Ana G.5 said:

With the new modifications in the drops ..... who knows. I think this is one of the reasons for these adjustments.

:cr-bad-luck:

That's not really relevant. It's just sometimes bugfixes need bugfixes themselves.

23 hours ago, SubZero said:

Trying for ages to acquire a S-rank spread needle, so i would like to do challenge mode to get one as no one is selling one.

Can someone let me know what challenge i need to do and what is important to do?

If we can get some willing people together, I am down to do ep2 cmode as well. There are 5 cmode stages in ep2, with 2c4 being the most difficult imo, and 2c3 being the most rng (but also the fastest).

4 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

That's not really relevant. It's just sometimes bugfixes need bugfixes themselves.

If we can get some willing people together, I am down to do ep2 cmode as well. There are 5 cmode stages in ep2, with 2c4 being the most difficult imo, and 2c3 being the most rng (but also the fastest).

Yeah, i would love that, i was always meaning to do challenge mode but never ever got round to doing it so i'm a noob to it atm ^^

1 hour ago, rashan0121 said:

have you started this yet?

I’m down for it, thats if you haven’t started