No Boss Drops. confirmed 3 times....

hace 3 horas, Colorado Wilson dijo:

I really think that this thread has gotten out of hand lol, but seriously... if you're not finding something in FIVE runs or in ONE or TWO happy hours then games such as this where you  need to put a lot of time into it may not be for you. I have over 3000 hours and I still don't have all the gear I'd want. I've hunted things relentlessly before(mainly PGF) and came up with very little luck. THREE or even FIVE runs of PTS is not enough to say that the drop is broken and I think that is a simple enough concept.

25 PTS runs with Indivivual drops = No ultima reaper, no RR

with hh /without hh  is the same trash

Not just "rare drops"

It's not just with the bosses

The drops that appear in the areas are very few (drops of anything)

• Like 3

I think it is very unlucky of you to not get a UR in 25 runs because I did 1 run today on individual drops and got a UR and gave away. It is totally reasonable to not get a RR in 25 runs either.

1 minute ago, Axellaid said:

25 PTS runs with Indivivual drops = No ultima reaper, no RR

with hh /without hh  is the same trash

Not just "rare drops"

It's not just with the bosses

The drops that appear in the areas are very few (drops of anything)

hace 33 minutos, Colorado Wilson dijo:

I think it is very unlucky of you to not get a UR in 25 runs because I did 1 run today on individual drops and got a UR and gave away. It is totally reasonable to not get a RR in 25 runs either.

I already made about 30 runs and I only found 1 Ultima reaper and it came out with 0%... Very few other drops overall.

It's not about making it easy, But do I seriously have to play 500 runs until I find an UR? Not to mention it not having any % 

And it's not just about 1 weapon... This game must have at least 800+ items to hunt. It's not about living in the game either!

Now I've made 12 runs of M4M and no bannana cannon has been dropped (And when it does, gotta check those %s!)

For Administrators:

If what you wanted was that the most expensive items coming this next event were still as rare and expensive. Why didn't you just increase the difficulty for getting those items instead of making everything more difficult?

Edited by theviper
  • Like 1
hace 22 minutos, theviper dijo:

I already made about 30 runs and I only found 1 Ultima reaper and it came out with 0%... Very few other drops overall.

It's not about making it easy, But do I seriously have to play 500 runs until I find an UR? Not to mention it not having any % 

And it's not just about 1 weapon... This game must have at least 800+ items to hunt. It's not about living in the game either!

Now I've made 12 runs of M4M and no bannana cannon has been dropped (And when it does, gotta check those %s!)

For Administrators:

If what you wanted was that the most expensive items coming this next event were still as rare and expensive. Why didn't you just increase the difficulty for getting those items instead of making everything more difficult?

Completely agree.

Now the banners appear very little. even with hh.

I am willing to perform 500+ runs for an SJS, PGF or STA. But I will not do 500runs for each item of the game and more when I still have to have "luck" to get it with a decent%.

And above there are no normal drops on the floor to help me, I use a cast and there is not always a FO to save your butt, so monomates, dimates, trifluids, or star atomizers are very necessary and now they almost do not appear and there are quests that do not allow you to use a telepipe.

Indivudual drop was the best, but now it's the worst.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, theviper said:

Because that is not the goal.

Ok so... to start addressing this.

I just finished another test run and have these results....

Spoiler

PTS Ultimate

Shared:
Total drops: 380
Obtained drops: 160

Individual (4p):
Total drops: 1488
Obtained drops: 372

I think I missed a few monsters in the 4p run so that's why it doesn't exactly matches 380 * 4, but what I want to focus is on the obtained drops (this do NOT include when a monster successfully pass dar but gives nothing as their set drop).

As you can see, there is 160 in shared drops and 372 in individual 4 player.
The current DAR reduction for 4 players is 60%, 160 * 4 * 0.6 gives 384 which is near the obtained results.

Now... to be clear, although 372 / 4 is 93 which is quite below the shared drops result, remember that individual drops is not meant to produce the same amount of drops as shared.

So, about the amount of drops in general I think everything is fine (at least for 4p, this probably will turn quite good for 3p and 2p)....

There might to be a problem with rare drops tho... I will be testing some more stuff with them and see, but the DAR reduction and overall drops will probably stay as it is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Soly said:

Ok so... to start addressing this.

I just finished another test run and have these results....

Test results (Reveal hidden contents)

PTS Ultimate

Shared:
Total drops: 380
Obtained drops: 160

Individual (4p):
Total drops: 1488
Obtained drops: 372

I think I missed a few monsters in the 4p run so that's why it doesn't exactly matches 380 * 4, but what I want to focus is on the obtained drops (this do NOT include when a monster successfully pass dar but gives nothing as their set drop).

As you can see, there is 160 in shared drops and 372 in individual 4 player.
The current DAR reduction for 4 players is 60%, 160 * 4 * 0.6 gives 384 which is near the obtained results.

Now... to be clear, although 372 / 4 is 93 which is quite below the shared drops result, remember that individual drops is not meant to produce the same amount of drops as shared.

So, about the amount of drops in general I think everything is fine (at least for 4p, this probably will turn quite good for 3p and 2p)....

There might to be a problem with rare drops tho... I will be testing some more stuff with them and see, but the DAR reduction and overall drops will probably stay as it is.

I did 2 runs on individual yesterday 1 with 4p and 1 with 3p and both I thought had a decent amount of useless red box drops and a total of 5 ultimate reaper drops among me and the other players. I think all is fine but that’s just my opinion :) 

also 1st run was mostly without hh second run was with hh but we had ur drops with and without 

Edited by Batman123
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hola. Quisiera dar mi opinión sobre los drop en modo individual, creo que esta muy mal repartido los drop, no se si aumentara la probabilidad que caigan drops pero al estar en una partida en individual con 3 o 4 personas baja mucho la probabilidad que caiga algo raro, en ocaciones ni siquiera con los monstruos raros caen drop a ninguna persona de la party y siendo estos drops 1/2.

no se si habrán echo alguna modificación al modo individual drops, pero me gustaría que estuviera como antes ya que no dan ganas de entrar a partys con individual drop. 

Si alguien tiene mas información de esto podría explicarme un poco mejor por que se encuentra tan bajo el drop en modo individual o si esta funcionando de alguna manera distinta.

Saludos 

• Like 2

I get that the goal of Dar and individual drops is to reduce the overall amount of rare items that are possibly obtainable, but it really sucks to go through several happy hours now with no signs of reds anywhere. The game doesn't feel rewarding to play at all, it's just another slog to Falz. Maseta at least is something, it's not literally nothing for three hours.

And before anyone says "just run shared drops" I really, really don't ever want to have to have the fight of who gets something super rare. That's something that leads to player toxicity.

I remember how exciting and fun the Zelda event was because the banners were going off fairly often. It made it feel like even though I wasn't getting anything, there was still a chance at least. In contrast I think I saw two banners this latest HH.

Edited by Glitchesarecool
16 minutes ago, Glitchesarecool said:

I get that the goal of Dar and individual drops is to reduce the overall amount of rare items that are possibly obtainable, but it really sucks to go through several happy hours now with no signs of reds anywhere. The game doesn't feel rewarding to play at all, it's just another slog to Falz. Maseta at least is something, it's not literally nothing for three hours.

And before anyone says "just run shared drops" I really, really don't ever want to have to have the fight of who gets something super rare. That's something that leads to player toxicity.

I remember how exciting and fun the Zelda event was because the banners were going off fairly often. It made it feel like even though I wasn't getting anything, there was still a chance at least. In contrast I think I saw two banners this latest HH.

Probably because people are focusing on STA, which is an expectedly difficult drop. There have been years with less than a dozen of those dropping. And yet, there have been half a dozen banners for them already, and it has barely been 3 days. Also, individual drops should increase the number of banners if anything, not decrease (it may have reduced dar, but it's also rolling a drop for every player, it adds up more). If people were hunting asteron strikers or sword of ultima or d-core, you would see many more banners going off, but most are focusing on the really difficult drop. If half the server were to hunt tyrfing seriously, I'd be surprised to see <5 banners  in a hh. The thing is, you shouldn't necessarily expect to get something every HH. That's really not a lot of time to have put in for a drop tbh. Give it some time and put some actual work in if you want to be rewarded. If you keep at it then items will drop, just don't expect a drop to be handed to you in a single hh.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

event started 3 days ago and so far there's been 59 Asteron Strikers !!! thats a lot for a item that ins't been hunted as the STA, again the event it's just been 3 days.

9 SonicTeam Armor

18 TYRFING

3 D-Photon Core!

12 SWORD OF ULTIMA!

• Like 2
  • Dw 1