No Boss Drops. confirmed 3 times....

hace 31 minutos, 500john dijo:

omg. someone has to tell her about under9000 and sta. 

im laughin so much when u say about 2-3-4-5 runs in grinding game.

rat kid detected.

Hey, if you don´t understand Spanish, better dont talk.

If you do not have anything important to contribute, just go watch TV or play your 200 runs.

hahahahahaha

Hey anita no le hagas caso a este perdedor que seguro no tiene nada que hacer ni quien le de amor tampoco  XD XD XD XD XD

Edited by Lastsurvivor
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 1
On 11/2/2017 at 9:17 PM, 500john said:

One more for drama:

You guys cried when here were only shared sys in Ultima (I can't pick it up, everyone is ninja all round me, THIS ROOM FOR MY PGF ONLY)

Okay. Take this => Indi sys. Here we go again (Why it drops not for me, Everyone is lucky but me, GOD DAMN THIS DAR SYSTEM, why does it have reduction at all, GIVE ME DAT PGF ALREADY - ONLY I DO DESERVE IT)

If you can't play with original mech or not original perhaps problem in you?

Reminder you cried too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think some people are a bit confuse. The fact you don't get a banana in lets say 3-4 runs doesn't mean the system is broken, its just all about luck. The DAR reduction of individual drops just means you will see less boxes dropped (rare or not) from mobs compared to shared drops or solo playing (which means in theory that you will slightly less change of getting a rare drop, since sometimes the mobs drop nothing. That doesn't mean that there is a problem with the system).

My first RR was a nightmare to get. I went from lvl 110 ish to lvl 170 ish just TTFing with a whitill (1/56 drop rate sounds easy nah? ) and didn't get a SINGLE one and most of the runs were in shared drops. So does that means that the shared drops was broken? No, was simply really bad luck. I know it seems a lie or an exaggeration, but this was true.

One day i got a SJS with individual drops and 4 people in the room without hh. That just means i got godly lucky.

@Ana G.5 you might have not liked the fyrewolf tone of his comment, but he is 100% correct on his observation. If you told me that you didnt even get a box or a meseta drop during all the runs i would believe that there was a problem with the drop system, otherwise you are just getting more unlucky than you expected.

Welcome to PSO a game made by sadistic people to masochist people :P

28 minutes ago, 500john said:

this guy, who got his dark and top gear from old players, talking about cry to me?

Reminder I hunted both PGF and STA, having done over 200 runs, and got both. Please get informed before you talk shit. Sorry for not wanting a once a year drop to be 1/300+.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, 500john said:

this guy, who got his dark and top gear from old players, talking about cry to me?

And lets be fair. At least mudkipz had a legit point on that topic. Yours simply was rudeness of not being able to stick with a gentlemen's agreement.

12 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

Reminder I hunted both PGF and STA and got both. Please get informed before you talk shit.

was i talking about ur hunting?and i'm glad that u've got both (with equiped spare dm and sta)

1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

Reminder you cried too.

i just said that here's real diffrient between ppl which played unfair in shared system and ppl who talked cryed shit about rates.

Edited by 500john

this is now fixed and tested, according to Soly and larva, so we just need to adapt since it was very easy on many drops. i only agree on the individual system maybe need better drops chance now, since now its the opposite, real hard, but nothing that can be done. about economy, i think the only way to regulate it, is to put all items with a price (except for the unique ones) on donations list, after that, no one will complain if its hard or easy to drop a item

4 minutes ago, Ricardo Gomes said:

this is now fixed and tested, according to Soly and larva, so we just need to adapt since it was very easy on many drops. i only agree on the individual system maybe need better drops chance now, since now its the opposite, real hard, but nothing that can be done. about economy, i think the only way to regulate it, is to put all items with a price (except for the unique ones) on donations list, after that, no one will complain if its hard or easy to drop a item

I am still looking into it but I definitely think is just that people got accustomed to the (easy) no DAR reduction while the bug was happening.

We have adjusted the DAR to better values than it was before when we first implemented it tho.

• Like 5

@Ana G.5 I did not mean too sound harsh, don't read too much into the tone of typed words. All I mean is that all gear in the game takes effort to hunt. You shouldn't expect to get a red ring in a single happy hour, or a lame d'argent, or a baranz parts or a panzer faust or any other item, event or not. Sometimes things take more than one hh to get. Probability is not a kind mistress. Even when you do 1x the rate in runs, that's about a 63% chance to have at least 1 of the item drop. Nearly every rate I've ever set has been easier than they used to be or easier than average though. I try to set rates where people have a reasonably high chance (>85-90+% chance, which means being able to do several times more than the rate to get that kind of probability) of getting all of the event items if they work for it, and some items are made especially easy so that people can be expected to hunt multiples well, such as chromatic orb is set at a rate where people can easily get several to combine for multiple weapons. But I don't set rates such that you're going to be basically guaranteed to get them in a single hh, as that means being able to do 4.25x-6.5x the rate in that time. For any item in the game, if you hunt for a few happy hours, you are probably going to get it several times; but if you hunt for only a little while and complain that it didn't drop when you killed monsters 1x the rate, then I can't do anything about the fact that probability is a harsh mistress. Like I said, the probability to get at least 1 of a drop when you do 1x the rate is only about 63%. There's a pretty good chance you are going to go over the rate on some hunts, and if you aren't willing to work for your drops then you might get discouraged easily by bad luck. But if you are willing to put in the work you'll likely get 2-3 drops close together. If you simply lower your expectations a bit and keep at it, then your persistence will be rewarded.

• Like 3
On 11/2/2017 at 3:09 AM, Choko said:

For those complaining about individual drop rates being reduced, to solve your problem, just don't use individual drops. You aren't being forced to use it. If they weren't reduced, there would be no reason to no use individual drops over party drops. There needs to be some trade offs in order to make it a decision worth thinking about.

Your attitude towards this seems rather cruel and mean. Plus indv drop was implemented to prevent people from stealing drops. You seem to be completely out of tune with how a lot of the players feel about this

• Like 2

I really think that this thread has gotten out of hand lol, but seriously... if you're not finding something in FIVE runs or in ONE or TWO happy hours then games such as this where you  need to put a lot of time into it may not be for you. I have over 3000 hours and I still don't have all the gear I'd want. I've hunted things relentlessly before(mainly PGF) and came up with very little luck. THREE or even FIVE runs of PTS is not enough to say that the drop is broken and I think that is a simple enough concept.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2