No Boss Drops. confirmed 3 times....

23 minutes ago, 500john said:

One more for drama:

You guys cried when here were only shared sys in Ultima (I can't pick it up, everyone is ninja all round me, THIS ROOM FOR MY PGF ONLY)

Okay. Take this => Indi sys. Here we go again (Why it drops not for me, Everyone is lucky but me, GOD DAMN THIS DAR SYSTEM, why does it have reduction at all, GIVE ME DAT PGF ALREADY - ONLY I DO DESERVE IT)

If you can't play with original mech or not original perhaps problem in you?

Do not worry, we can all do drama sometime

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@SolySorry, but you say you adjusted it again now? because i arrived with 45 minutes of hh. I play 3 games with 4 players for each game and in total 24 dorphon ecclair was i count in total of the 3 games and they drop 0 bannana cannon, I hope it was just very bad luck for the four players.

Although I did find 1 power mat and 2 vivienne (0/0/0/0/0 and one of 5/0/0/0/20)

I play tomorrow again without hh this time.  :)

Edited by Ana G.5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Ana G.5 said:

@SolySorry, but you say you adjusted it again now? because i arrived with 45 minutes of hh. I play 3 games with 4 players for each game and in total 24 dorphon ecclair was i count in total of the 3 games and they drop 0 bannana cannon, I hope it was just very bad luck for the four players.

Although I did find 1 power mat and 2 vivienne (0/0/0/0/0 and one of 5/0/0/0/20)

No!
It was adjusted when larva posted this 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, 500john said:

Do not worry, there is diffrient between single/shared and party/indi runs. Just for you and drama of course.

Let me throw this in here just cause I don't care to see the none sense while we are talking about the server and quite obvious the dar. 

Do you have a point to the what your saying or just trying to instigate drama

Besides that, do got a random question on DAR for Soly or GM. 

Why do you leave in the blank drop. Why not cut that out entirely.

I'll reread and edit if missed something.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Shiga321 said:

Why do you leave in the blank drop. Why not cut that out entirely.

I'll reread and edit if missed something.

You mean, why some monsters do not drop anything?

The common drops for monsters have a setting that can be weapon, frame, barrier, unit, meseta or nothing.
Some like bosses have nothing... so that's why that's there.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Soly said:

You mean, why some monsters do not drop anything?

The common drops for monsters have a setting that can be weapon, frame, barrier, unit, meseta or nothing.
Some like bosses have nothing... so that's why that's there.

Hmm. That that basically sums it up. I was just wondering mainly. Would it be that hard in the code to take that out or would it mess up the drop rate entirely. 

So it would be

weapon, frame, barrier, unit, meseta. (Rare)

As I said, that's part of the common drops, not the rare drops.

My bad, the common drops setting doesn't include meseta.
The common drop is chosen randomly between meseta, a consumable or a preset item type (those I said above excluding meseta)... these preset item type doesn't change.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Ana G.5 said:

I think you need to lower your expectations. Expecting to get the best stuff in the game after only 24 monsters killed is absurd.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1
16 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

I think you need to lower your expectations. Expecting to get the best stuff in the game after only 24 monsters killed is absurd.

Honestly, you should not be a gm. :(

At first you did not seem so bad, but every time I read you, you disappoint me more.

That was just an example, it even seems that you do not even pay attention to everything I've written before. (And that not only I mention)

I have already mentioned several different examples "Mr. Expectations". And now I'll mention another one: Yesterday I played in the afternoon when the "hh" started, I played 150 minutes of them. PTS quest (no falz.)

4 runs (3 runs with 3 players and 1 run with 4 players) = 0 Ultima Reaper to anyone. (and I found 1 power material) .

M4M 2 runs (4 players) = 0 bannana cannon (and i found 1 min material and h / mind). I REPEAT WITH THE "HH" ACTIVATED.

Are you really talking about expectations?

Then based on you, My EXPECTATIONS ARE THAT I HAVE TO PLAY FOR 14 (OR MORE) CONTINUOUS HOURS TO FIND ONE OF THESE EVENT ITEMS (TO SAY AN EXAMPLE). Then everything is fine. The only thing we should all do is forget about real life and start playing. No "GM" my expectations are not to play 24 hours as a "rat kid". 

I repeat that you should not be GM. Because if you're just going to answer to make fun of "my expectations". If you can not handle the job, it is better that you retire.

The only people I respect from this server since I arrived here are @Larva, @Soly, @kajex, @serverus and @Cyane (talking about GM and Admin obviously) I've known them for a long time and at least they try to have courtesy.

@Soly I hope that it will improve and the truth what you should eliminate is the "shared" mode that only promotes playing alone and at the same time modifying the "individual". I also seriously recommend that you also do the tests, that you play 3 hours without hh so that you can check what several people and I have already commented.

Perdonenme por este post pero lo ultimo que yo permito es que alguien se burle de mi. y no lo digo por ti soly si no por el lobodefuego...

Ya llevo 4 hh y en ninguna encontre nada (sin mencionar partidas sin hh tambien) Eso desde mi punto de vista no puede ser normal, y encima los drops comunes tampoco salen casi nada. Al menos deberias de ejer el drop comun como estaba, deperdido eso te hace sentir mejor (una ilusion) de que pues si tiraron cosas, pero pues nada importante "pero te hace decir" bueno intentemos una vez mas. Pero no ves casi nada comun en el suelo (o casi nada), despues no hay items raros casi tampoco en el area por mas enemigos que aparecieron y encima si llegaste al jefe, pues este menos te tira algo rojo y ahora hasta "0" ni siquiera la meseta, pues no es muy alentador. Como crees que pueda sentirse estar jugando así, y que después de 2-3-4 horas de estar jugando de repente cayo algo "pero no a ti si no a otro de la partida"? y repito esto ya pasaba antes de que lo arreglaran pero al menos podías decir que te llevaste algunos materiales (varios)  o un arma de 9 estrellas con algún porcentaje decente o un pd.  Yo desde el evento de la lindcray que no recuerdo el nombre, salían muchas cosas comunes en el suelo pero lo sigo reiterando "todo fue solo items comunes a lo que ya todos le dicen basura". 

Bueno desde ese evento hasta el día de antes que arreglaran este error,  el suelo como dije se llenaba de cosas (en medida claro a los enemigos que aparecían en "x" cuarto) pero todo común, Yo conseguí al final del evento ese de la lindcray y glide un total de 3 lindcray, 2 glide, 4 master raven, 4 bbs y 2 photon booster. Pero en serio jugue muchísimas horas soly, casi podría asegúrate que al menos jugue en horas de ese evento unas 150 horas, de verdad que me ponía cada vez que podía y ademas de eso, en esos items que les menciono 1 glide, 1 lindcray y 2 de las master ravens me fueron dadas por mis hijos, por lo que yo encontré menos aun.  En el evento del cneturion/battle también jugué bastantes horas y yo por mi misma conseguí 2 cent/battle, 5psycho black crystal, 2 soul booster y 2 proof of sonic, pero repito que también jugué técnicamente igual que con el evento de la lindcray. 

Creo que no tengo ya mas que agregar, seguiré jugando en ratos  pero no es necesario hacer mas pruebas por que ya esta mas que comprobado que el drop rate esta mas bajo de lo necesario, si acaso solo subiré las imágenes en donde se ve la enorme diferencia de los items que caen en el suelo en partidas de eventos anteriores donde había tomado foto comparado con lo que ahora se puede ver.

Voy a hacer el almuerzo, que estén bien todos ustedes. 

Edited by Ana G.5
  • Dislike 2

hace 15 horas, Colorado Wilson dijo:

24 is so many though? I mean how could you expect to not have the best gear after 3 runs... /s

What are you talking about?

If the game threw me a weapon with 3 status or 30-40% hit + at first, then I would tell you that you are absolutely right. But the game also must throw a rare object also the attributes or% hit are random.

But I've been here since the event started, I've only found 2 last reaper ..... and 1 is 0/0/0/0 and the other one is 0/0/25/0 .. already with 3 "hh" and more than 30 runs without hh.

I dont know but I think the "fix" needs a "fix"  :onion-head12:

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Ana G.5 said:

M4M 2 runs (4 players) = 0 bannana cannon (and i found 1 min material and h / mind). I REPEAT WITH THE "HH" ACTIVATED.

The past week I've been doing nothing but M4M on HH with my Skyly Fomarl. I've gotten one banana cannon. I've gotten a few other rares from monsters, but no Dorphon or Dorphon Eclair rare drops. Before the fix I got a few cannons, one Lame, but now? Nothing. It's hard to tell HH from regular hours because there just aren't as many banners.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Ana G.5 said:

Honestly, you should not be a gm. :(

At first you did not seem so bad, but every time I read you, you disappoint me more.

That was just an example, it even seems that you do not even pay attention to everything I've written before. (And that not only I mention)

I have already mentioned several different examples "Mr. Expectations". And now I'll mention another one: Yesterday I played in the afternoon when the "hh" started, I played 150 minutes of them. PTS quest (no falz.)

4 runs (3 runs with 3 players and 1 run with 4 players) = 0 Ultima Reaper to anyone. (and I found 1 power material) .

Are you really talking about expectations?

Then based on you, My EXPECTATIONS ARE THAT I HAVE TO PLAY FOR 14 (OR MORE) CONTINUOUS HOURS TO FIND ONE OF THESE EVENT ITEMS (TO SAY AN EXAMPLE). Then everything is fine. The only thing we should all do is forget about real life and start playing. No "GM" my expectations are not to play 24 hours as a "rat kid". 

I repeat that you should not be GM. Because if you're just going to answer to make fun of "my expectations". If you can not handle the job, it is better that you retire.

The only people I respect from this server since I arrived here are @Larva, @Soly, @kajex, @serverus and @Cyane (talking about GM and Admin obviously) I've known them for a long time and at least they try to have courtesy.

@Soly I hope that it will improve and the truth what you should eliminate is the "shared" mode that only promotes playing alone and at the same time modifying the "individual". I also seriously recommend that you also do the tests, that you play 3 hours without hh so that you can check what several people and I have already commented.

Perdonenme por este post pero lo ultimo que yo permito es que alguien se burle de mi. y no lo digo por ti soly si no por el lobodefuego...

Ya llevo 4 hh y en ninguna encontre nada (sin mencionar partidas sin hh tambien) Eso desde mi punto de vista no puede ser normal, y encima los drops comunes tampoco salen casi nada. Al menos deberias de ejer el drop comun como estaba, deperdido eso te hace sentir mejor (una ilusion) de que pues si tiraron cosas, pero pues nada importante "pero te hace decir" bueno intentemos una vez mas. Pero no ves casi nada comun en el suelo (o casi nada), despues no hay items raros casi tampoco en el area por mas enemigos que aparecieron y encima si llegaste al jefe, pues este menos te tira algo rojo y ahora hasta "0" ni siquiera la meseta. Como crees que pueda sentirse estar jugando asi, y que despues de 2-3-4 horas de estar jugando de repente cayo algo "pero no a ti si otro de la partida"?.  Yo desde el evento de la lindcray que no recuerdo el nombre, salian muchas en el suelo pero lo sigo reiterando "todo fue solo items comunes a lo que ya todos le dicen basura". 

Bueno desde ese evento hasta el dia de antes que arreglaran este error,  el suelo como dije se llenaba de cosas pero todo comun, Yo consegui al final del envento ese de la lindcray y glide un total de 3 lindcray, 2 glide, 4 master raven, 4 bbs y 2 photon booster. Pero en serio jugue muchisimas horas soly, casi podria asegurate que al menos jugue en oras de ese evento unas 150 horas, de verdad que me ponia cada vez que podia y ademas de eso, en esos items que les menciono 1 glide, 1 lindcray y 2 de las master ravens me fueron dadas por mis hijos, por lo que yo encontre menos aun.  en el vento del cneturion/battle tambien jugue bastantes horas y yo por mi misma consegui 2 cent/battle, 5psycho black crystal, 2 soul booster y 2 proof of sonic, pero repito que tambien jugue tecnicamente igual que con el evento de la lindcray. 

Creo que no tengo ya mas que agregar, seguire jugando en ratos  pero no es necessario hacer mas pruebas por ya esta mas que comprobado que el drop rate esta mas bajo de lo necesario, si acaso solo subire las imagenes en donde se ve la enorme diferencia de los items que caen en el suelo comparado con lo que ahora se puede ver.

Voy a hacer el almuerzo, que estén bien todos ustedes. 

omg. someone has to tell her about under9000 and sta. 

im laughin so much when u say about 2-3-4-5 runs in grinding game.

• Dislike 3