No Boss Drops. confirmed 3 times....

Okay. here is the issue. I just done three Towards The Future runs and literally had no drop from any of the bosses.

I noticed it the first run. Thought nothing really of it.  Maybe you just have really bad luck; so whatever. Did two more runs because i was  " tryin" to hunt Red Ring. These runs provided the same results and got no drops on any of the bosses. I tried to ask people if they had the same result. My buddy that joined for 3rd run said that he got no drops either. The only person i know that got anything was first run and he got a RR .

Individual Drop Style

Tried Reloading blocks and Even Resetting client.

Please try to fix this or get back to me. If you want account details let me know. PM or Reply.

GG RED RING? I'll never know :s

Edited by Shiga321
  • Like 1

If you use individual drop style, then you don't always get a drop. There is a dar reduction to account for the fact that it's rolling for the drop 4 times instead of just 1 time like it would in vanilla style. It's a bit odd if no one gets anything, but if there was a desync issue then reloading blocks should fix it. You did say that someone got an RR on the first run though.

23 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

If you use individual drop style, then you don't always get a drop. There is a dar reduction to account for the fact that it's rolling for the drop 4 times instead of just 1 time like it would in vanilla style. It's a bit odd if no one gets anything, but if there was a desync issue then reloading blocks should fix it. You did say that someone got an RR on the first run though.

yes. but i tried to reload blocks. as well as client. to the same results. I do understand the no drop individual though. but 3 times consecutively. I'm going to be loggin on in a few probably give it another try. 3 ttfs, no boss dropped anything. (thought it dropped something but someone actaully dropped an weapon. if ya read mio)

The game have a drop rate for any item. 

Example Redria- Falz =  RED RING   1/315.

This technically tells you that the probabilities are to make 315 games where a RED RING will necessarily come out.

However this is a sample of probability, so we can also talk about that luck also intervenes. A player can find a RED RING in one run and in the same way could fight in 50 games and find nothing.

In addition the system of individual drops plays with those odds scattered in four characters, this somehow makes that probabilities very imprecise. 

In the end it's the same. And also the HH of the server modify those probabilities.

The odds will increase but that does not mean that it will be obligatory for you to find that object you are hunting.

I'm sorry for my English. I hope this helps you :)

@Shiga321

Edited by Ana G.5
  • Like 1

not really, since rares are off, almost all mobs dont drop anything, includes all bosses, done  a few pts/ttf lhb, and almost no drops at all on all mobs.

not saying that the specific mob drop are wrong, singe i got an SN in pts, just saying that mobs/boss are dropping stuff like 1/3 then before

Edited by Ricardo Gomes
21 minutes ago, Ana G.5 said:

The game have a drop rate for any item. 

Example Redria- Falz =  RED RING   1/315.

This technically tells you that the probabilities are to make 315 games where a RED RING will necessarily come out.

However this is a sample of probability, so we can also talk about that luck also intervenes. A player can find a RED RING in one run and in the same way could fight in 50 games and find nothing.

In addition the system of individual drops plays with those odds scattered in four characters, this somehow makes that probabilities very imprecise. 

In the end it's the same. And also the HH of the server modify those probabilities.

The odds will increase but that does not mean that it will be obligatory for you to find that object you are hunting.

I'm sorry for my English. I hope this helps you :)

@Shiga321

it's not so much about the RR but that NO items were dropping at all. I was indeed there for one run and not so much as a monofluid dropped from any of the bosses, which is quite odd because Falz always drops something everytime I do ttf or ttfu. I don't really know if it's an "issue" but that's my two cents. I never really pay attention to boss drops anyway unless I see a red box haha.

• Like 1

Well... this might be because previously we had a bug with individual drops DAR reduction, where the DAR reduction was not being performed.
So basically everyone was running like if it was single drops.

However, the thing here is... were you playing with other people or alone?

5 minutes ago, Soly said:

Well... this might be because previously we had a bug with individual drops DAR reduction, where the DAR reduction was not being performed.
So basically everyone was running like if it was single drops.

However, the thing here is... were you playing with other people or alone?

I have been doing runs with 4. just did another run. Same Results all boss's except this time i got meseta drop from Vol.  I mean it could be that i am just having that bad of Random number gen. but the idea that i got nothing, but due to getting this meseta seems just that bad of luck. That many blank drops seems excessive. I've always got at least meseta or something random. Although know no drops is possible.

Thanks for all replies.

@Ana G.5    its more along what jace said. I understand drop rates and lowered due to .dar for individual drop rates. Just no drops at all seemed pretty buggy.

1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

I got no boss drop on solo individual drops, which shouldn't be a thing. I get dar reduction should be a thing, but this seems pretty excessive.

That's different... individual drops solo acts as shared drops.
The reduction only happens on 2 or more players...

I'll check it out.

@Guido Palau There is no such thing as "boss status", bosses drop stuff like any other monster.
Also, you change it with /dropstyle n (where n is 0 or 1)

I checked a few things and bosses in EP1 (at least) have no common drop, this means that if you do not get a rare, you get a 1/3 change of meseta, 1/3 chance of nothing and 1/3 chance of a consumable (mates, fluids, materials, etc).
That stuff is affected by the DAR reduction so yeah... the chance of getting nothing is actually significant.

1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

I got no boss drop on solo individual drops, which shouldn't be a thing. I get dar reduction should be a thing, but this seems pretty excessive.

So with what I just said, you actually have a chance of getting nothing, and it's not necessarily a bug.

5 minutes ago, Soly said:

@Guido Palau There is no such thing as "boss status", bosses drop stuff like any other monster.
Also, you change it with /dropstyle n (where n is 0 or 1)

I checked a few things and bosses in EP1 (at least) have no common drop, this means that if you do not get a rare, you get a 1/3 change of meseta, 1/3 chance of nothing and 1/3 chance of a consumable (mates, fluids, materials, etc).
That stuff is affected by the DAR reduction so yeah... the chance of getting nothing is actually significant.

So with what I just said, you actually have a chance of getting nothing, and it's not necessarily a bug.

does that means that i've missing a % of the chance using shared drops with a character in pioneer 2 for whitill ID? or maybe bad luck, 1 roct run 1 drop, more than 40 runs of weather effect, no drop.

1 minute ago, Guido Palau said:

does that means that i've missing a % of the chance using shared drops with a character in pioneer 2 for whitill ID? or maybe bad luck, 1 roct run 1 drop, more than 40 runs of weather effect, no drop.

No, if you use shared drops, the odds stay the same.

• Like 1