Keyboard input has stopped functioning

While playing during the event, I suddenly was unable to give any commands other than pressing the home key. I've tried with another keyboard, with restarting the game, and pressing F11, nothing seems to work. The one thing I haven't gotten to attempt yet is trying on a different computer entirely, but that would be really inconvenient if I can't play on my computer.

14 hours ago, Glitchesarecool said:

Correct, and it seems to only be on one of the characters.

I haven't logged in the game in a couple years, but the keyboard controls are saved in the database for each character (possibly account based...). How are your settings under Menu > Options > Keyboard Controls?

On 10/21/2017 at 12:23 PM, Glitchesarecool said:

While playing during the event, I suddenly was unable to give any commands other than pressing the home key. I've tried with another keyboard, with restarting the game, and pressing F11, nothing seems to work. The one thing I haven't gotten to attempt yet is trying on a different computer entirely, but that would be really inconvenient if I can't play on my computer.

It's this with all characters? or just one? like choko mentioned the setting it's saved by character...

14 hours ago, Choko said:

I haven't logged in the game in a couple years, but the keyboard controls are saved in the database for each character (possibly account based...). How are your settings under Menu > Options > Keyboard Controls?