Lantern ate my armor and a unit

So uh....ya. that happened lol. At 234am MST I used a Lantern in the hopes of a PGF(haha) and I got dc'd. I thought, ok....w/e I'll farm another one but when I got into a game I realized my units weren't equipped, upon further inspection I noticed my armor and a unit was missing too. When a GM has time could they check that timestamp along with my guildcard number 42174737. Thank you thank you thank you. 

Edited by Arturoux
Including item missing and slot the character is on....aaaand spelling
  • Dw 1

well this kinda sucks but I am sure a GM or a good as you put it will assist you .    The GMs  on Ultima are usually very helpful when it comes down to this stuff happening :) 

Also I do not believe a PGF can pop out of a jack o lantern

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
4 minutes ago, Virec said:

well this kinda sucks but I am sure a GM or a good as you put it will assist you .    The GMs  on Ultima are usually very helpful when it comes down to this stuff happening :) 

Also I do not believe a PGF can pop out of a jack o lantern

Have you heard of a joke before?

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Hehe jokes....

A rope walks into a bar and asks for a drink. The bartender takes a long look at the rope and says "I can't serve you, your a rope". Frustrated the rope walks out of the bar and down the street. Halfway down the street he sees a sailor. He walks up to the sailor and says "hey Mr. Sailor, will you tie me in a knot", the sailor obliges.

Next the rope walks further down the street and stops at a tailor. He walks inside and says "Mr. Tailor, will you fray my edges". After this the rope walks back to the bar, jumps on the bar stool and demands a drink! To which the bartender says "hey, aren't you that rope I saw in here earlier?" The rope responds "Nope! I'm a frayed knot!"

• Like 1