Jack-O-Lanterns Bug

14 minutes ago, Soly said:

I just tried it and it works just fine.

Not saying the "no item from jacko" bug is fixed, but I didn't get any message about unsealing so you probably just had some desync.

I think he means he didn't had the item from jacko meanwhile he were using limiter... i were using limiter to farm them so probably its a bug caused by the limiter... its a good lead to be honest because i haven't had any problem before and i had opened more than 500 presents but its the first time i opened them with limiter on and i had big loses...

As I said before, I know what the bug is.

Also, if you re-read what he said, I'll add it below, he said "another bug" and said what happened... which I don't think is related.

when I opened them with a Limiter equipped appear a message "Not enough kills to unseal it"

This means, the ship thought he had "used" the limiter which would then trigger the message if it didn't have enough kills.

hace 2 horas, Soly dijo:

As I said before, I know what the bug is.

Also, if you re-read what he said, I'll add it below, he said "another bug" and said what happened... which I don't think is related.

This means, the ship thought he had "used" the limiter which would then trigger the message if it didn't have enough kills.

The bug is not related to the original one of this thread, I got the Limiter equipped while I was farming lanterns, then I opened like 5 or so and got that message 5 times in a row, so probably is just a desync issue as you stated. Thanks for the fast reply :)

On 10/19/2017 at 5:39 AM, CCastles93 said:

So I've noticed that every so often, some of the Jack-O-Lanterns I use doesn't give me an item that pops up at the bottom of my inventory(yes I exited then re-checked). Other people seem to have been experiencing this bug as well. Not sure what is causing this, but whenever it happens to one person in a room, the same lantern doesn't give anything to the other players in the room either.

Is it a full inventory a problem as lanterns stack but if the prize is not already in your inventory, and your inv is full, there's  no room for it? 

Edited by starscreme
21 hours ago, starscreme said:

Is it a full inventory a problem as lanterns stack but if the prize is not already in your inventory, and your inv is full, there's  no room for it? 

If you have 30 items and you open one lantern (having 2 or more), you'll get booted because the lanterns are stackable when they should not.
This was an oversight of whoever implemented the stackable on that stuff (so I assume Lee, which was the original creator of the old patch method afaik).

Sometime in the future we'll remove the stackability of these items (xmas presents, jackos, etc) to fix that problem (and this will also make the opened item appear instantly in your inventory).
Obviously this will be a problem with already stacked items so I have to deal with that first.

Note: Only the presents and related items will be made non stackable, all the other stuff will be kept as it is.