Jack-O-Lanterns Bug

So I've noticed that every so often, some of the Jack-O-Lanterns I use doesn't give me an item that pops up at the bottom of my inventory(yes I exited then re-checked). Other people seem to have been experiencing this bug as well. Not sure what is causing this, but whenever it happens to one person in a room, the same lantern doesn't give anything to the other players in the room either.

1 hour ago, CCastles93 said:

So I've noticed that every so often, some of the Jack-O-Lanterns I use doesn't give me an item that pops up at the bottom of my inventory(yes I exited then re-checked). Other people seem to have been experiencing this bug as well. Not sure what is causing this, but whenever it happens to one person in a room, the same lantern doesn't give anything to the other players in the room either.

I been trying to avoid it by banking them, then reloading blocks ,then opening them in a new room

• Like 1

I have had this happen a few times but I thought it was just nothing in the jack o lantern so I kept hunting :(  

Well Soly is on it,  I am sure this master will figure it out :)  hims a smart cookie 

58 minutes ago, Virec said:

Patience,  young grasshopper :)  it takes time to fix bug issues  plus Soly is a master 

Kung Fu was awesome not to get off topic here. Yes I had the same issue with lanterns I noticed as well this.

3 hours ago, Kagetsuya said:

Another bug I just noticed, when I opened them with a Limiter equipped appear a message "Not enough kills to unseal it" or something similar then the lantern just disappear without giving anything.

I just tried it and it works just fine.

Not saying the "no item from jacko" bug is fixed, but I didn't get any message about unsealing so you probably just had some desync.

• Like 1