Greetings! :D

RCFreeloader

Hi everyone! Hope you’re having a great day!

I thought I’d introduce myself, as I’m just starting out on the Ultima Server. My in-game name is Charine, and I’ve been having a blast on PSOBB.

I originally had PSO on GC many years ago, and so to find that there is still a community out there that loves the game as much as me is heart warming! 

I’m still pretty new to the Ultima experience, and I never actually managed to get too far in my original PSO game (I got as far as Ult Forest!) so please be patient with me if I ask silly questions in game :P

I met some wonderful people last night who were kind enough to carry me through Ult ruins to try and get an Ultima Reaper (unfortunately I was slapped around more than a wet towel). We didn’t get the desired prize, but I had so much fun, so thank you for making me feel so welcome! I hope to pay the kindness back once I get a higher level.

Hope to have many more fun times with even more people! I’ll see you in game :) 

Charine

• Like 2

Welcome! Enjoy our server. We are pretty friendly (well at least the majority) and feel free to ask any question you might have, because this game has alot of stuff to learn and know how to do.

Anything you need, like lvling, hunting or simply questions you might have, you can always pm me here in forums. I like to help.

Best luck. 

• Like 1

Thank you guys :) 

I truly do appreciate the offers for help! Everyone I’ve met so far are so kind and helpful! I’ve been kindly donated a Reaper by the lovely Revenge, but I’ll be happy to do some other huntings with you all soon! I heard the Chromatic Orb is quite a neat thing after all, and I wanna try and get that legitimately :P