Well, it's finally time

Auli'i

It's about time I take off from this place, as hard as it might be. Over the (little) while I've been here, I've slowly realized that I only come back for friends nowadays. With every hour I put in, the game itself got slightly less fun, but the friendships I built got slightly more intricate. I now have some friends that I love dearly, and I'm truly grateful for that

My time here is a really vivid memory in my mind now. I won't forget all the people I met, all the hours I wasted hunting nothing, those few times I actually got what drop I wanted, everything. It's all great, and I'm gonna miss it. There's a small chance that I might make appearances in the future to keep in touch with people I miss, but I wouldn't count on it

I'm posting a trade list right after I post this. It'll be my old tradelist, but replaced with nearly everything of value that I own. If you were a good friend of mine, PM me, I'd like to give you something

If you want to keep in touch on another platform, Discord works best for me. PM me your Discord ID and I'll add you, or PM me whatever your preferred contact method is and I'll try to adhere to that, but again, I wouldn't count on it

I'd like to thank @KarmaTheFoney for even bringing me here in the first place. I'd also like to thank @mudkipzjm, @SelahIsASpot, @CaliburxZero, @HHawk4, @thelionorion, @Lone Ranger, @McLaughlin86, @ultrajerky, @Sabrina and @magictrick, @TripleR, @Zabby, @Lemon, @Sylph777, @CannaBeast, @Carsomyr, @PSOAddict, @R-78 and @griffeni (in no particular order) for making my time here so great. Thank you, you're all fantastic, and sorry if I forgot you

Lastly, thank you to @kajex for opening my eyes on so many things and being so rad, and thank you to @Soly for putting up with me and helping me with nearly everything I found fun towards the end of my time here (and keeping the server alive in the first place..)

I suppose that's it. Farewell Ultima~ <3 

-Auli'i

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

You are one of the handful I've met online that I'll really remember more distinctly later in life. Thanks for sharing so much about yourself and kramer whenever we talked. Thank you for giving me some neat ideas for music and sharing some of your great tastes. Thanks for listening to me bitch about stupid shit or just rambling. You're very genuine and always made a good time better. I'm so glad your circumstances have improved so much compared to a year ago. You and Zane have incredible opportunities and share a wonderful future. Go kick life's ass like you've already been doing. My next drink's to you. Feel free to reach out if you ever need it. You know where we all are. See you when I see you <3

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

:cr-bye:

Farewell!  I really enjoyed being here with you.  Even for just our talks in the lobby, you always made my day.  I wish that we could have spent more time together than we did.  Kind of drifted apart when Aesland dissolved. I'll miss you; keep in contact <3

Edited by Lemon

Thank you for your contributions for the server.  We really have appreciated your help, and your skins you created were awesome!  Feel free to stop in to say hello in the future.  :rf-01:

Edited by kajex

Bleh. Another someone leaving before I get a chance to be able to run alongside 'em.

Hopefully you enjoy yourself with whatever you go to do next. From the sounds of it with the reactions here, whatever community gets you next is gonna be lucky for it.

• Like 1

I wish we could have had the chance to speak on a more personal level, though you put up with my questionable humor with genuine sincerity the times we did get to chat. Everyone here holds you in such high regards and deservingly so. you've made your mark here in the ultima community and its tragic to see you go. I wish nothing but the best for you and kramer in whatever you do. 

• Like 3

Farewell Auli'i

We haven't spent much time together but it was really enjoyable.

:rf-11:

I wish you all the best!

• Like 1

I bid a farewell to you and wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. 

NOTE:  If you ever return look me up :) 

Take care Auli

As @kajex mentioned, thanks for your help and support to the server. The skins you did for us are awesome, and will be your legacy.

Hope one day you decide to return just to check out the server and the community. 

Whish you the best !! 

7 hours ago, Larva said:

As @kajex mentioned, thanks for your help and support to the server. The skins you did for us are awesome, and will be your legacy.

Hope one day you decide to return just to check out the server and the community. 

Whish you the best !! 

I definitely plan on keeping up with at least what is new in events, and I'll probably just do that through @mudkipzjm

I'm always curious to see new stuff..

But thanks for everything @Larva, you have a really special place here ^_^ 

• Like 2