CMode! Read topic fully

Sir Rendlan

I'd like to have a go at cmode but I'm not as pro as these guys! Send me a message if anyone fancies giving it a go with a less serious tone and doesn't mind the odd mistake and can cope with text chat.:D

(sorry to hi-jack your thread but didn't want to start a new one just for this).

10 hours ago, 500john said:

Please make a video of all ur runs. And show us how pros play.

6 hours ago, starscreme said:

I'd like to have a go at cmode but I'm not as pro as these guys! Send me a message if anyone fancies giving it a go with a less serious tone and doesn't mind the odd mistake and can cope with text chat.:D

(sorry to hi-jack your thread but didn't want to start a new one just for this).

Clearly you guys are misunderstanding what I’m wanting in a team. I’m needing people to be dedicated for about 3-4 hours to do this and it is difficult. I’m constructing a team off of players I know and someone I’ve never played with. That’s why I’m doing trials to see if your able to be fine on your own. I may be doing more CMode @starscreme but this run I want experienced players only.

Edited by Sir Rendlan

2 hours ago, Sir Rendlan said:

Clearly you guys are misunderstanding what I’m wanting in a team. I’m needing people to be dedicated for about 3-4 hours to do this and it is difficult. I’m constructing a team off of players I know and someone I’ve never played with. That’s why I’m doing trials to see if your able to be fine on your own. I may be doing more CMode @starscreme but this run I want experienced players only.

I think you're misunderstanding my post. I'm not mocking your approach, you want to do it your way and that's cool. I just posted in your thread because I like the idea of cMode (I've never done it before) and was hoping to hijack some players that may not be meeting your requirements. 

Peace. 

I can HUCast or any FO. Rangers are generally poor choices in challenge mode, but I'm willing to run with one if that's what you want to experience cmode with. Anyway you can count on me from Saturday-Wednesday from 5:00PM EST til roughly 10PM EST. I'm off work Thursdays and Fridays and can pretty much play all day. I've taken a short break from pso after summer event but I'm ready to get back to the grind. Saith and I have good experience together in cmode and have cleared ep2 a few times. Hit me up if you'd like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 14.10.2017 at 8:23 PM, Sir Rendlan said:

I don't really want to make drama here but rt, ttf or pod or anything else won't say anything about cmode. 

And i asked just video if it's possible. I didn't mean anything.

• Like 3

On 10/15/2017 at 12:36 PM, 500john said:

I don't really want to make drama here but rt, ttf or pod or anything else won't say anything about cmode. 

And i asked just video if it's possible. I didn't mean anything.

Playing stuff like TTF/RT/POD is totally different from C-mode. Any idiot can spam DM and make himself look good, but c-mode is literally all skill and a bit of drop luck. You can have the best time ever in TTF but be totally shit in c-mode.

1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

Playing stuff like TTF/RT/POD is totally different from C-mode. Any idiot can spam DM and make himself look good, but c-mode is literally all skill and a bit of drop luck. You can have the best time ever in TTF but be totally shit in c-mode.

I can attest to this: I have a mean RT run but Im fodder when it comes to cmode (rip my attempts at ryu's pgf challenge)