Dark Flow Auction!

radezz

23 hours ago, Ragtag26 said:

as u wish. my apologies. 

jsyk, A rule of "no unnecessary comments" is just trying to shut down any criticism and I'm not going to moderate legitimate criticism. Rule #2 (Bids remain even if bidder backs out.) also doesn't understand how auctions work and should be removed.

• Dislike 3
  • Haha 1

jsyk, A rule of "no unnecessary comments" is just trying to shut down any criticism and I'm not going to moderate legitimate criticism. Rule #2 (Bids remain even if bidder backs out.) also doesn't understand how auctions work and should be removed.

1. Please see rule 6. Thank You.
2. No one is asking you to moderate anything so calm down. I'll ask anyone but you don't worry. Also, you guys moderate comments and/or shut down topics for fun when they have derailed from main topic unto drama, and this is not a topic for said drama, its for participating in an auction so... don't see why criticism of any kind should be allowed on my topic. My rule 6 is legit ;) sorry to crush your hope.
3. Aside that there is nothing in the auction rules of this forum to suggest that rule 2 is not permitted, this rule makes my auction a more serious one, where it minimizes trolls that just want to bet only to remove the bet after the bidding has moved on, creating a mess. So its there for a non-malevolent reason, sorry to disappoint.
4. Ill formally ask you to shoot your remaining bullets in a pm where you include all other GMs, so we can discuss this with proper class and etiquette. Because again, rule 6 ;) thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5
  • Dislike 1
  • Dw 1

16 hours ago, radezz said:

No one is asking you to moderate anything so calm down.

Actually larva did kinda ask us to do this.

17 hours ago, radezz said:

Also, you guys moderate comments and/or shut down topics for fun when they have derailed from main topic unto drama, and this is not a topic for said drama, its for participating in an auction so... don't see why criticism of any kind should be allowed on my topic.

Except talk about the price of DF in a DF Auction topic is actually on topic.

I can understand your frustration, but if you honestly believed that the item was worth this price you wouldn't care if people "tried to drive away customers" since you know that this is a legit price.

• Dislike 5
  • Dw 1

4 hours ago, Lemon said:

First of all, I can't stress enough: Please see rule 6.

Actually larva did kinda ask us to do this. (was talking about myself as in: i haven't asked you to do anything)

Except talk about the price of DF in a DF Auction topic is actually on topic, actually no its not. It would be on topic if the topic was "Price of Dark Weapons" or something along those lines. Either way my rule doesn't say "do not talk about price of DF", it says "No unnecessary comments", as in anything that doesn't pertain to placing a bid on my auction, for example: your comment.

And you can see in this example: Kat said hello to me on this topic, and I told him the same thing i have told anyone that has said anything other than place a bid. So its not that I don't want people discussing the pricing of my item, its that i don't want people doing anything at all on this topic, except place a bid. That would be easy, except for a few like you that just don't like to follow simple rules.

I can understand your frustration, but if you honestly believed that the item was worth this price you wouldn't care if people "tried to drive away customers" since you know that this is a legit price. What frustration are you talking about? I honestly believe this is less than the current price for Dark Weapons. I honestly believe that even though they should totally be worth less, that doesn't change the fact they they currently are not. I honestly believe that if it goes for less than 400dts I would have loss instead of profit (which i care little of). I honestly believe you don't know what I believe, so you should stop speculating. I honestly believe this is a legit price on par with their current value. I don't care about people driving away customers, because whoever wants the the DF will either buy it or not, regardless of the opinion of others. What I do care about is people not being able to follow a simple set of rules for a straightforward auction.

And I also believe that if you or Fyrewolf have a real problem with anything, then you should a} Make a pm with all GMs and Larva so we can all discuss this and reach an understanding, and b} really, follow rule 6 ^^

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

December it's about the corner, I'm pretty sure there be a lot of PGF's in the event.

I highly recommend not to trow your money like this.

At the same time good luck with the auction@radezz

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Dw 1

4 hours ago, Larva said:

December it's about the corner, I'm pretty sure there be a lot of PGF's in the event.

I highly recommend not to trow your money like this.

At the same time good luck with the auction@radezz

A fair advice. Thanks ^^

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1