Yannv

It was really nice playing with you over the almost two years I've been here. You were one of the few people who actually were interested in improving themselves at the game and didn't just play quests just to hunt stuff. Good luck with whatever life brings you!

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dw 1

12 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

It is time to move along,

In these years I had a lot of fun here, I did some unforgetable friends and will miss some people that is already gone. Time flies, it is been already 3 years since I started playing here!

The biggest differencial between this server and others is the community. Talking bullshit in lobby 1, flooding shoutbox and joining random TA/RoCT games were the things that kept this game alive for me. I even tried being a good HUnter but well, RAnger was always more suitable for my playing style xD

Recently (and by recently I mean since the start of year) I started losing interest in playing PSO, due to not having more free time to play (now I study and also work) plus there were questionable changes/additions to the game in my opinion. Also, I already spent much time in this game, probably over 3000 hours? I know there are some more stuff to explore, but I could say I did all the important stuff I wanted. Now I wanna dedicate time for other games, my family, my duties and myself of course.:D

I have given all of my stuff to my old team members, my trully friends that will keep my memories alive in this server. They will make better use of my stuff than I would probably do in forever :rolleyes:

I would like to apologize but I'll not reply to any PM at this point, that is also to prevent people from sending me new PMs. I can't also trade stuff since I don't own anything :ph34r:

I met so many people here, I will really miss everyone! I may appear in some 'occaction' to better the flow of the shoutbox by spamming GO GO GO CCA and quoting all usernames :onion-head18:, but if you see me ingame it should be @MadOrNah stealing my accounts it should be my friend dual logging/moving stuff:ph34r:

To all Ultima people, take care and I wish the best for you all :cr-bye:

@yanvbraz @yanvbraz @yanvbraz :/ hate to see you leaving man, wish I could have played more games with you. I wish you goodluck in the future.

on one or more occasions you really did better the flow of my time on this server. ;_;

Edited by MadOrNah
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Best of luck with all if your future endeavors, you were a wonderful part of this community and i believe i speak for most when i say it is heartbreaking to see you go. 

Edited by SelahIsASpot
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wow yanvbro... cant believe the time has come. Goddamn you were one of the best people here. I will miss you, bro. I wish you good fortune, hope your life is a happy one. Thanks for all those trades XD Take care man :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's sad to see you go, but I fully understand.  I want to thank you for all the memories of the games we ran together and for the help perfecting my quests.  The feedback and play-test help was invaluable.  You were always up for a challenge, and I'll miss you.  I wish you the best in all your future endeavors.  And even if you don't read your PMs, know that I do and if you ever need anything that I can help with just holler.

Spoiler

Debugging Power Plant Plight

QnuakFn.jpgZ74DZRk.jpg

Time Attacking Power Plant Plight

whbXecZ.jpg

CAL's Clock Challenge

W8tdei6.jpg

The Tentacular Truth (challenge mode)

y4heAHj.png

Helping me hunt my Furry Beast

GzHkr6q.jpg

Running Raid on Central Tower together

vJqu9DG.png

Take care of yourself.

Edited by Lemon

You can't leave before you get Veteran title !!

... k good luck with your life ^^

Edited by R-78
  • Dw 1

I wish you good luck in everything you decide to do.

Nevertheless.

Maybe you just have to take a break from the game and one day return to continue having fun. In my humble opinion.

In the end you will have the last word.

Take care :)

Wish you all the best with whatever you wanna do in life. Thanks for the fun times here especially the TA runs. Peace.

• 2 weeks later...