I did this wrong

thelionorion

I shoulda done this first before my goodbye topic.

But I have one final request as an attempt to lower the prices of the market here:

If you received something from me as part of my giveaway and plan on trading/selling it, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE USE IT AT HALF THE NORMAL VALUE

I bought my STA for 350dts and a PGF for 250. These items should never go for this much and I sincerely hope that no one has to pay this much for them.

Finally, shout out to @PSOAddict. Give him upvotes b/c that's the least he deserves <3

• Like 5
  • Dw 2

3 hours ago, thelionorion said:

I shoulda done this first before my goodbye topic.

But I have one final request as an attempt to lower the prices of the market here:

If you received something from me as part of my giveaway and plan on trading/selling it, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE USE IT AT HALF THE NORMAL VALUE

I bought my STA for 350dts and a PGF for 250. These items should never go for this much and I sincerely hope that no one has to pay this much for them.

Finally, shout out to @PSOAddict. Give him upvotes b/c that's the least he deserves <3

I kept the aura field you gave me and use it :) the rose card I gave to a friend and I sold rico's parasol for 5 PDs <3

Hope you enjoy life :D

Edited by JaceAvarice

It's indeed pretty insane that players are willing to give this much for any item. I personally don't understand this at all.

Shame to see you go, you were a pretty chill person.

On 10/1/2017 at 4:52 PM, chuk said:

It's indeed pretty insane that players are willing to give this much for any item. I personally don't understand this at all.

Shame to see you go, you were a pretty chill person.

It is insane that's a second GM that's acknowledged that. If it's insane flood the market once so items aren't so rare. 350 for a armor in a twenty year old game that's virtual item....lol 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

It is insane that's a second GM that's acknowledged that. If it's insane flood the market once so items aren't so rare. 350 for a armor in a twenty year old game that's virtual item....lol 

*Jumps in to be the third*

I'm not a real GM though...

7 hours ago, O9B066 said:

From what I remember we actually tried a controlled flood last anniversary by dropping the rates.  Did nothing to the price.  The thing is that no one wants to trade them since they're so useful.

Well honestly how many are out their in use by people who actively play? I mean glide divine got flooded and prices are still decent for it at 20 pd. Well hopefully something works to make this better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I remember we actually tried a controlled flood last anniversary by dropping the rates.  Did nothing to the price.  The thing is that no one wants to trade them since they're so useful.
Yep we did adjust the rate, and the STA that dropped last time was more than double from previous time. 350 really? That's a loooooot just for one item. We'll think how to aid to this issue.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1