Dear Kezia..

PSOAddict

Dear @thelionorion ,

I can speak for all of the players who knew you that this is sad times that you'll be leaving Ultima. You were always fun to play with and I'd always get a giddy feeling whenever you randomly join my rooms. I know you've been off Ultima for a while before the  server showed up, but I don't want you to abandon us without at least coming back to say hello and catch up and what not.

You surprised me on how well you've improved on Ultima and how well equipped you got as well. It might not impact many others about you leaving Ultima, but I take it as a big deal. I've always enjoyed getting into conversations whenever we did, and made jokes about a variety of things and people. I may not have got to know you on a personal level, but I feel we had this connection on PSO that allowed us to enjoy each others company (well, i enjoyed you being around). It gets me just a little bit teary eyed knowing that this won't be your PSO server anymore. I might not have expressed myself to enjoy having you as a friend and a hunting partner on here, but I will truly miss having you around.

I vaguely remember joining your room to help you level when you were a low level and giving you a couple of items I had to help you get better, then it seemed I kept helping you level up and learn about Ultima along the way. It was great times. I really enjoyed helping you become a better player and watching your surpass me. Freya told me (even though she wasn't supposed to.. don't get upset) about how you looked up to me as a role model of sorts to eventually get up to my level, like a goal to be as powerful and as knowledgeable. When she told me, I got teary eyed and felt so inspired on becoming the best role model to you. I can safely say that you indeed got to your goal, and surpassed it. You became a better player than me, and I felt proud to have somewhat inspired you to reach your goal. Now it seems you have goals to reach in another server and will be leaving us, but I understand. You have issues here with unnamed people, problems that won't go away. The only thing I ask is that you come to visit Ultima every once and a while, and to strive to be the best, well-equipped, most powerful, and most knowledgeable person on your new server. Be a role model for someone else to try and reach your goal. Make PSO more than just a game to play.

I've probably said all that I needed to say, but I'm putting this post up so the players who enjoyed having you around can have their say, goodbyes, and show you that some of us will never truly forget a very formidable player, Kezia.

I love you and I will truly miss you being around Ultima.

- Sincerely, Crease

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Dw 1

awwww this has to be the sweetest and most mature post ive read in a long time(and on the internet for god's sake!) he(or she) should be proud to have a friend like you. especially one that took the time to say a thoughtful goodbye. I may not know this person but I wish them well in there new pso adventure. have fun and HAPPY HUNTING!

6 minutes ago, PSOAddict said:

RIP. You play on destiny server too? Idk I don't see myself switching over/starting fresh

I feel it. I worked for almost two years to get all the gear I wanted and I'm still not done. I'm not sure if I'm willing to spend another year or two just getting to the level I am now on another server.

Kezia you were one of my greatest friends on ultima and I will miss you so much! Please remember all of us! I'll never forget you! (if you want to add me on discord I am Awooshi#7993)