Bye ppl

K_I_R_E_E_K

You should be grateful Sunny XD This server's better, I've played both scht and Ultima, and scht was ... no profanity :D Sorry you had to suffer here KIREEK, I hope you find another server if you're going to leave

You're making me waste time to log in just to post, but here goes

I got ip banned because i was getting into schtserv server all the time, someone decided that banning an entire isp was a good idea, the result? same as banning spam bots with hotmail accounts, eventually someone started to complain, especially because players could not get in, but i could.

(also notice that GC and BB players were prevented from logging in, just so you know i don't play gc or bb on schthack, in the case of bb i promised i wouldn't log in again)

However, in this story you never heard 2 things:

- that the ip ban was kept even with me on vacations (with me away from pso)

- that for some time, i noticed i could log in into schtserv without proxies at all, at 1st i tought they had removed the ban (maybe they did?), i even told players they could finnaly get in, however, they could not.

this means, there were time periods where this so called ip ban didn't even included me, they banned an ip range that i wasn't even using, they banned an ip i could not use.

when lee was confronted with this, he said that i was running out of proxies, when at the time i only had used 1, just 1, this is why after my vacations i got a serious pack of proxies to use.

He finds excuses for everything he does, it's like half full half empty cup.

PPL always blame someone for it, simply accept the fact that not everyone blames the same person, that ppl have different opinions from your own.

Why are you complaining anyway, i'm leaving, i don't kiss ass ppl when they damage other players or servers, even when they do.........a particle editor

EDIT: i'm not leaving the server, i'm leaving the forum

Edited by K_I_R_E_E_K
  • Like 2

If i would be mad with someone (which im not, i couldnt care less) would be with Lee for banning an entire country to try and prove a point lol i mean so many innocent people caught in Lee rages did they also deserve to get banned? In Lee opinion, yes.

P.S. Hobo your mad at kirrek for getting the ban, are you serious? like its his fault Portugal got banned...

Edited by SunnyD
  • Like 2

kireek is a troll period. If he's going to troll for an argument i'm just going to silence him saves people having to read his bullshit.

as for sunny lol larva can check the logs, I banned no one here. Calling me a fag on the chatbox sunny and i removed your ability to post for mere hours. lol abuse, try not to verbally abuse people in Spanish and hope that they won't notice.

I didn't even increase the warn levels and i told you if you want to carry on abusing me you can continue it in pm.

Edited by Lee
  • Like 4

yup your a saint, and im insane for insulting with no reason

then shall we bring up the full log from the chat and show you being shitty and my posts before it so you can finally shut up and continue to pretend your didn't deserve to have you chatbox ability removed while you cooled down?

Edited by Lee
  • Like 1

P.S. Hobo your mad at kirrek for getting the ban, are you serious? like its his fault Portugal got banned...

Why should I be mad at Kireek? I couldn't careless what he does...what I do take offense to is being negged for absolutely no reason what so ever. I wouldn't have even bothered to mention about the IP banning if he had just replied in a civilised manner...but oh no not Kireek he had to neg rep me for simply trying to convince him it's not worth quitting over?

Anyways I'm done in this tread but just thought I should let you know about the " true nature of Kireek AKA Hugo " what he's done he caused all by himself nobody else to blame there.

• Like 2

littlesthobo126

I already spoke what i had to say, all my posts contain enough info on my aproach

i leave because i want, in your eyes maybe i even deserved it

i said that everyone has an opinion, so accept the fact some opinios are different from yours

You never got enough info before bringing the ip ban thing, you never asked me for details and you were never told about baning a isp i wasn't using (at a certain point), you blame me, yet you don't know how many bans or lies actually there are (lol reading posts at pso palace with all the kireek haters, you expected what exactly)

woot, me running out of proxies when i used just 1, that one was hilarious, how many proxies are on the web? according to lee, maybe 2.

me and lee argue alot, but he mutes me from the coments, the forum topic and the shoutbux exactly at the time when i bring the fact dc-talk moderation took care of him (heck, they exen fixed the backdoors on the lolschtserv software), that unlike eden when someone does **** they get the deserved punishment.

i leave because i want to, ppl silence me even when i speak the truth, if it's to much for some to handle, then to bad, as for me, i'm gone.

• Like 1

What truth would that be kireek? All i see is another butt hurt random who trolls people to get a reaction and rage quits when he doesn't. Funny thing was i warned you several times prior that if you continue trying to cause an argument that i would silence you, anything more on your head be it.

(lol using stolen schtserv software and bringing up the moral high ground. lol go away noob).

oh look, the buthurt banned guy that complains about broomop doing a ddos when you did the same.

I ragequited because i had enough, i didn't like it before, i just stayed to see if things would improve, yesterday i got the proof i needed, i quit, stop complaining.

I speak about the bad stuff you do and you're the one that mutes me, i believe you're the one that is buthurt.

schtserv software lol, the one we fixed after you:

-banned all users

-did several ddos attacks

and on top of that, you sended a letter to the host saying we were hosting a private server against sonic team aproval.

You sir, are the best person to speak about moral lol

go post on pso palace, that's a place where i won't even post, so you can lie all you want, you can make the craziest excuses that ppl will still kiss your ass.

i'm different, i hate you.

Edited by K_I_R_E_E_K
  • Like 1