Bye ppl

K_I_R_E_E_K

It's not the 1st time i tought of it, but after yesterday incident where i was forbiden to post everywhere in the forum (comments, posts, shoutbox) then i have decided to leave.

It's a fact that i didn't like it at all, i'm not concerned with who did it, all i know was that it happened, i can longer trust some ppl here.

All info on my profile has been removed as i have no idea on how to delete an account, i also removed pics, contact info and notifications, so do not PM me as i will not receive any email regarding any activity on my profile.

I will still check the forum, just not logged in, this will prevent me from receiving the same treatment as yesterday.

When i see hypocrisy or any other concern, i speak, i'm not concerned if other ppl become buthurt over it, if nothing wrong had happened, ppl wouldn't feel the necessity to shut me up.

For those that think i did wrong in some way, then this posts will make them happy i'm sure

I'm not asking you ppl to change anything, to change behavior, i simply didn't like it and i can't be here ignoring what happened, when i don't like something i say it, i don't stick around and wait for more.

Since i haven't been active here with posting and stuff (i don't have an opinion on most topics such as trades and bugs) then i'm sure users will not miss me that much.

*Logging out*

• Like 5

It was Lee who did it if your wondering.

I think this is so moronic because i lost my moderating habity for doing something excacly like that (to a hacker, not actually someone who contributes) and i was accused of power abuse but Lee which isnt even part of Ultimas (didnt say he doesnt help) has the right to do that and Larva actually supports him.

Anyway i know how you feel (he did the same to me) and i hope you find a way to remain in toutch.

P.S. I find it extremy sad that you have to go because i really love your skins (even thou i dont have any to bb, expecially that cyan one, its really good) and your fotos.

Edited by SunnyD
  • Like 3

Hey Kireek why leave over such a small thing? Your going to let such a trivial thing get to you so much that it forces you into quitting the game? Why? Thats just crazy man :( One thing to remember every one who lives and breaths on this earth are different....we all cannot see eye, to eye so just learn to accept this fact and even though you don't agree with some peoples action/point of view...just move on and accept were all different don't let others get under your skin man :P

Peace Hobo!

• Like 1

Yep this is sad like sunny said she lost her moderation cause of a player, and in the end what happened? That player is banned from the game for hacking, at last its what i heard Larva saying.

But, they are the boss, its like real life, they have rules, u follow, if not u are not good, even if you are good and know what u do is right lol. Thats what my real life boss do to me XD

Think again Kireek, hope u can reconsiderate and stay

Cya

• Like 1

going by wat kireek and sunny r saying it sounds like ultima's leadership is more corrupt than the chinese government XD

hate 2 c u go kireek, i liked ur skins and i agreed with a lot of ur opinions.

I guess i coudnt have put it in a better way

It's not the 1st time i tought of it, but after yesterday incident where i was forbiden to post everywhere in the forum (comments, posts, shoutbox) then i have decided to leave.It's a fact that i didn't like it at all, i'm not concerned with who did it, all i know was that it happened, i can longer trust some ppl here.All info on my profile has been removed as i have no idea on how to delete an account, i also removed pics, contact info and notifications, so do not PM me as i will not receive any email regarding any activity on my profile.I will still check the forum, just not logged in, this will prevent me from receiving the same treatment as yesterday.When i see hypocrisy or any other concern, i speak, i'm not concerned if other ppl become buthurt over it, if nothing wrong had happened, ppl wouldn't feel the necessity to shut me up.For those that think i did wrong in some way, then this posts will make them happy i'm sureI'm not asking you ppl to change anything, to change behavior, i simply didn't like it and i can't be here ignoring what happened, when i don't like something i say it, i don't stick around and wait for more.Since i haven't been active here with posting and stuff (i don't have an opinion on most topics such as trades and bugs) then i'm sure users will not miss me that much.*Logging out*

This is really a shame my friend, and you know im sorry to read this, theres not mush to say i guess, just that im sorry and i apologize, and DONT GOOOO. lol you know you have friends here.

and im one of thouse i belive.

well i cant do mush i guess.

It was Lee who did it if your wondering.I think this is so moronic because i lost my moderating habity for doing something excacly like that (to a hacker, not actually someone who contributes) and i was accused of power abuse but Lee which isnt even part of Ultimas (didnt say he doesnt help) has the right to do that and Larva actually supports him.Anyway i know how you feel (he did the same to me) and i hope you find a way to remain in toutch.P.S. I find it extremy sad that you have to go because i really love your skins (even thou i dont have any to bb, expecially that cyan one, its really good) and your fotos.

yea you got your point too, but i got my point too that i wont start a discussion for this.

just wipe ur mind and take a breather. I know its really hard taking @#%# when u dont deserve it. Maybe he has a good reason? or maybe they dont like the fact that u have the freedom of speech. But whats wrong with a lil confrontation? just ask em y? shouldnt be a problem if ur innocent? 1)he replies with a good response. or 2)hes like durr i durr ima say stupid stuff durr, which u lol at or 3)he deletes ur post which i shouldnt have to go into detail but u lol super hard at that. U never know maybe hes just an ass, but he does have a mind of his own so to himself its a good reason, a lil kindness goes along way my friend even if it doesnt seem like it trust me it does the secrete is to chill, just chill ull be surprised at the results. It takes a REAL man to suckup his pride and apologize when hes wrong so if ur a fault here just swallow all that pride and apologize its a hell of alot easier to write it than it is to do it face to face.

If you dont want pple to know something publicly well then guess what? maybe u shouldnt have done whatever u done at all then? on a side note i have a pretty good idea... if someone accused me of ddos attacking someone when i didnt ild be super pissed too, think about that?

Edited by Azeras

I think this is so moronic because i lost my moderating habity for doing something excacly like that (to a hacker, not actually someone who contributes) and i was accused of power abuse but Lee which isnt even part of Ultimas (didnt say he doesnt help) has the right to do that and Larva actually supports him.

Sorry for my double post, (i think is the first time i do a double post lol) well what sunny says can be confused,so i have to clear this up.

i support Lee in ways that ppl act like "wtf"? Yes

I support Lee in abuse of power? No.

no matter if its lee he knows i don't like the abuse of power, and the things here is that kireek and lee hate each other as you and kairi.

so by your logic Lee should lose his power to ban people, which is the only thing discussed in here, Because i did too, just like you said.

I hated kairi (she wasnt a hacker or anything) so i banned her, thus abusing power, so i lost my moderator power.

Lee hated Kireek (Contributed alot already) so he banned him, thus he did not power abuse, so he doesnt lose power.

That doesnt make much sense to me.

I also guess Lee doesnt just hate Kireek but also a few other people since he wasnt the only one banned.

Edited by SunnyD
  • Like 3

Never talked to you much in the shout box (we all know I spend as much time there as online if not more) but Obviously there are more people on your side than against it. I'm not telling you to stay, but I am joining them in saying give it one last chance. You'd be suprised how it could turn out. (maybe Lee (if it was him idk enough to accuse) will apologize with an amazing change of heart :onion-head65: )

If you dont want pple to know something publicly well then guess what? maybe u shouldnt have done whatever u done at all then? on a side note i have a pretty good idea... if someone accused me of ddos attacking someone when i didnt ild be super pissed too, think about that?

He spoke on my msn, he took full credit on what happened, that made it easy to point a finger, i wouldn't be speaking if it wasn't sure.

He doesn't like it when i speak of it, but he did it, there's no returning back, if he decided not to ddos another server then he wouldn't be perturbed when ppl talk about it.

I have plenty of reasons to keep comming here (yes larva, you are one of the reasons), but that "mute" was too much for me.

Maybe this is rage quiting, all i know is that i can't stand him or his actions (altough it's irrelevant who did it).

If i don't like the place where i'm at, then i leave, maybe for some that's good news.

ppl can still contact me via msn.

Whatever the powers anyone can use, they will no longer practice on me.

• Like 3

Shows just how childish Hugo is ...he negged my post for what? Never insulted him just tried to reason and yet you neg me ? Yes well why don't you tell the people here your are the reason the whole of the Portugese players have been IP blocked from Schthack because of you...seems you cause trouble wherever you go.

Shows just how childish Hugo is ...he negged my post for what? Never insulted him just tried to reason and yet you neg me ? Yes well why don't you tell the people here your are the reason the whole of the Portugese players have been IP blocked from Schthack because of you...seems you cause trouble wherever you go.

So thats the reason im ip banned from schack without doing anything, even so it lead me to this server, im gratefull to be honest.

• Like 2