This site is Harmful and dangerous?

So woke up this morning and refreshed the forum page and was surprised with this. Now this was never showing up before and I've been using the forums for roughly 2-2 1/2 weeks now. Now mind you that isn't my anti-virus displaying that, this is just google security I guess? Anyway I can get passed this by clicking veiw anyway, but it's still odd and wondered if anyone else came up with this?

image.thumb.png.14c1223d9b4bf66fe51003b8781de360.png

I was not home but I have been monitoring this with Larva.

I removed the links we thought were causing the issue but google has not responded to our request for a review (this process is most likely automated so we don't know when it will be processed).

I will be implementing a different way of triggering the download to see if we can bypass this flagging from google (once we get the site clean)
We all know the game always triggers false positives but it's getting out of hand due to windows defender and other antivirus software updates.

• Thanks 1

The flag has been removed so people shouldn't experience this for the time being.
However, since we need to reinstate the downloads, it might appear again, please do not worry as it's just google being dumb.

I'll attempt to do something different this time to try and not trigger that stuff.

• Thanks 2