How to Tek Properly

PSOAddict

Hello Ultima. I would like to help people who are unaware of improper tekking, or would need more clarification otherwise. :cr-magic-right:

OcHkWZm.png

This is an untekked weapon. I'll be using a Bravace since that's the only rare I found when I decided to make this post lol. The stats indicated on it are NOT set in stone, you can shift that up or down by up to 10%, based on how it's tekked and it's finished product. Take it over to the tekker. He should show you the weapon and give you the stats HE thinks it is. 

dgPTJ2H.png

Notice how it shifted down 10%. DO NOT SAY YES! IF this were an actually good weapon, and I said yes, I could've brought the price down by many pds. Say no and continue asking him to tek the same weapon.

fYZ2CS7.png

This stat is exactly the same as the first picture shown (aka, how it was found). THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AS WELL! You want your weapons to have the most %'s on it, so you strive to untek it when he goes up 10% ONLY. Anything less is large.gif

ukQtnYO.png

This is how you want your weapon to look. +10% from the original stat shown in the first picture. This makes all your weapons look better, sell for more, and do more damage overall (or give more ata) This is the only time you want to say yes to the tekker.

You have now learned how to tek your weapons properly! :cr-yesss:

Edited by PSOAddict
  • Like 1
  • Dw 4