S> STA

Salem11

Alright. In 2 days I'll farm enough PDs from WOI to buy 2 STAs :)

After all it is the same ammount of time invested no?

You get 1 stack of PDs easily from WOi in 1 and half Hours. So that means 600 PD takes 9 Hours of farming.

STA hunt could literally take 200 or more runs. Lets suppose you are lucky and get it in 150 runs. And you take in average 15 mins each run(if you have really good gear and strategies). 15minx150runs=37 and half hours of hunting.

There is no way STA is only 100 DT. People saying it is worth 100 DT never sold or tried to buy one tsc tsc -_-

• Like 3
  • Dw 1

no one ones asking you guys to buy this dudes sta though, so what does it matter. If its too high it will rot in the trades section till it gets buried by a mound of other posts. Theres literally no reason to spam someone elses thread with snooty "well it should be this price" posts. If you wanna change it so much then sell your stas for 100 because i can promise you not a single person on this thread will.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Dw 2

11 hours ago, Ruffalufacus said:

It's not "the price Saith wants it at", 

It's exactly about "the price Saith wants it at". He declared the item its sold at 100dt price. What's a LIE.

Comments like that make players sell/try to buy items more cheaper then what they go for. No one here is saying STA shouldn't cost 100dts or 370dts (actually, theres is someone too much worried about that price, lol). The problem is he came and said "this goes for X"... If he had said "Well this shouldn't be X price, bcz of this and that" I wouldn't have minded all, but what he said about what STA is sold for, isn't true.

10 hours ago, SelahIsASpot said:

If you wanna change it so much then sell your stas for 100 because i can promise you not a single person on this thread will.

Edited by Henry Fernandes
  • Like 3

Well tbh it's gonna be the same people that end up crying about inflated prices. Like really 300+ Dts for an item that a LOT of people have .  I think it's time people started to realise the problem is themselves. I wouldn't mind selling my Stas at 100 dts if I had them.

You all are arguing over  $370 imaginary object in a game my phone can out perform graphically. Sta is nice yes but it's not 370 nice nor argue about. Someone wants to ask it who cares someone wants to pay that well there issues. Usually I won't chime in but this is stupidly funny. 

Ya'll keep bickering about it there liable to mess with its stats and tell you what they told me when I said I used cash for my noob hp...."Well your the stupid one who paid that much now aren't you"