Controller Configurations

Sir Rendlan

So I have recently bought a new laptop, and a controller. Both work fine, however many months ago I have bought a controller with my old laptop, not saying that piece of shitty laptop had anything to do with controller configuration, but the controller was completely crap and everything was inverted. When I tried to fix the inversion of that controller it just switched it to the side, so I gave up on controller. But now I own a wired xBox One controller and ayyeee it works beautifully. So with this being said, I am quite curious on how those of us who use controllers play with there characters or do you stick to a basic set up?

Somethings to keep in mind, that the game Pso only lets you have a few select options with your controller, however thanks to a free program such as KeyToJoy, and a program you can pay for or illegally download *I DON'T SUPPORT THAT OPTION PERIOD .-.* for 9.99$? But with these programs you can completely set up your controller to do pretty much what ever you want it to do:3

So I think it will be nice to come up with a list of what they use with there controller, so if you could please contribute to this that would be amazing:3

Spoiler

This is my current RAcast set-up and works beautifully, I pretty much don't need to use the arrow keys with this one unless I had PB then I have to for traps.

Note: This is pretty much the gamecube set up, with the exception of the arrow keys on the controller actually doing something, and a few added keys are doing something that the gamecube controller didn't even have the ability to do.

Numerical Key Order:

1 Monomate
2 Dimate
3 Trimate
4 Moon Atomizer
5 Star Atomizer
6 Telepipe
7 Sol Atomizer
8 Fire Trap
9 Freeze Trap
0 Confusion Trap

Key To Joy Configuration
Arrow up: 2
Arrow Left: 3
Arrow Down: 4
Arrow Right: 5
Button 7: Home
Button 8: Home
Button 9: Enter
Button 11: Arrow Up
Button 12: CTRL

In-Game Pad Button Config:
Move Left/Right: Pad X Axis (+)
Move Forward/Backward: Pad Y Axis (+)
Right Analog Left/Right: None
Right Analog Forward/Backward: None
Select Up: Pad POV (Y) +
Select Down: Pad POV (Y) -
Select Left: Pad POV (X) +
Select Right: Pad POV (x) -
Action Pallet Middle/Decide: Pad Button 1
Action Pallete Right/Cancle: Pad Button 2
Action Pallete Left/Detail: Pad Button 3
Action Pallete Top: Pad Button 4
Menu Open/CLose: Pad Button 10
Prev Page/Camera: Pad Button 5
Next Page/Action Pallete Change: Pad Button 6
Menu Open/Menu Decide: Pad Button 9

Edited by Sir Rendlan

1 hour ago, Togepichu said:

Try use the free program AntiMicro instead... is like the same thing only better and 100% percent free

My controller set up (Hide contents)

PSOcontroll.thumb.png.348426feb66af57e8292c48adc4fb3f5.png

What's your set up specifically on the program? I suppose I could've just screen shot the screen and do it that way verses typing it up for 30 minutes making sure I got it right .-. And for what class is this or is it for all your characters?

Edited by Sir Rendlan

1 hour ago, Sir Rendlan said:

What's your set up specifically on the program? I suppose I could've just screen shot the screen and do it that way verses typing it up for 30 minutes making sure I got it right .-. And for what class is this or is it for all your characters?

I am use that set up for all characters, is only way controller is feel right for me... and for the program i am only set the 2 trigger buttons as numbers so i can use resta and anti easy with controller when i am have photon blast

I use xpadder...without it I can't play force with keyboard. My setup 

Left trigger dimate 

Right trigger trimate 

Right top button camera 

Dpad 

Up freeze trap 

Right confuse trap

Down star atomizer 

Left Moon atom 

Select or white button telepipe 

Start sol atom 

X a b are attacks