Best and Worst of Triforce Event

Removed post and replaced with happy super fun glitter for those who are easily trigger't

Edited by CannaBeast

1 minute ago, CannaBeast said:

Or you know, you could get good, just sayin.. or waste more time whining about a broken item being removed.. don't worry I don't cry or report people when they talk back, my suggestion is... go cry elsewhere because people like you who can't laugh something like this off have no place here

No crying here. People like you won't run me off. You don't know what good is, just in case you are delusional in thinking you are good.

Lets all calm down and get this thread back to it's original topic.Ā  I don't mind if we discuss the noob/hp removal here too, but we shouldn't let this fall into bickery.

I just think whining over the thing you guys fixed and not saying Ā ty for advancing a 20 year old game is just sad, I never attacked this guy but I'm stupid apparently so I wouldn't know heh. Then he edits his post to hide the shame, I appreciate the staff for fixing glitches "noob/hp" and adding new content

Edited by CannaBeast
  • Dw 1

No offense, but you kinda did attack him. No reason this should get personal, there is nothing wrong with stating ones opinion, as long as it is not offensive towards another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk