Best and Worst of Triforce Event

Speaking of troll items, yesterday an item dropped in ULT Ep 2 CCA Seaside Skyly named Godrics/Ability. Does it really just deduct stats from you when you equip it? Anyway I can't remember what specifically dropped it.

Speaking of troll items, yesterday an item dropped in ULT Ep 2 CCA Seaside Skyly named Godrics/Ability. Does it really just deduct stats from you when you equip it? Anyway I can't remember what specifically dropped it.
Yeah another troll item
XD

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

that noob/hp needs to come back, my mage will never be the same =(

or

instead of noob/hp u can make a 1 unit item that works as 4 noob/hp and boost your HP =)

because...

container vs. cent/HP and container being 5 hp higher and taking over a unit it pretty useless like very....useless lol

i dont get how you guys sat down and talked about this >. < XD

1 hour ago, David S. Wilson said:

that noob/hp needs to come back, my mage will never be the same =(

or

instead of noob/hp u can make a 1 unit item that works as 4 noob/hp and boost your HP =)

because...

container vs. cent/HP and container being 5 hp higher and taking over a unit it pretty useless like very....useless lol

If it's any consolation I was for just deleting it. Ā It was being abused and causing problems.

• Thanks 1

Any new weapons period is a win in my opinion, that being saidĀ 

Most useful . Ā  Ā Bomb chu - try lvling a new toon with this, or blast everything on a hucast, plus it's kinda funny looking ^, ^

2nd . Ā Ā Ā boomering - Arrest cutter with hit, nuff said

3rd . Ā  Great fairy sword - Ā Charge flowens sword for any classĀ 

Ty to the staff.

Edited by CannaBeast
  • Like 1
  • Dw 1

3 hours ago, David S. Wilson said:

For like the fifth time, search lost noob hp (in all possible spellings of the unit - n0ob noob no0b) and you'll see a constant list of people who say the unit was eaten by their banks. Soly is constantly recovering lost units for people. Ā It never was supposed to boost hp. It even was nerfed to make it less of a boost. We should have just removed it entirely after the glitch was discovered a few years ago.

Lower hp will in many cases keep you alive longer, as higher hp classes don't get knocked back and gryphon lightning, shambertin tornadoes, recobox, and other monsters will just wreck you if your hp is too high. It's one hit death instead of falling down.

Even though we could have just fixed the glitch (turning it into the troll unit it was intended to be) everyone who had one gets a unit that's the strongest hp boost in the game. Ā And if you bothered to look at other topics, you'd see we already are discussing ways of compensating the change, such as additional hp. You already can get more of a gain with four heart containers than noob hp offered, and if we boost it further, it will be even more extreme. Ā (600 hp if we make them 150 each).

We already have two other topics about this and don't need a third.Ā 

worst: is noob hp and the attitude that we could have messed up your game in a few other ways with it so just be happy. we don't need another topic on it??? maybe if your players are unhappy you should listen, and at least be understanding to them. instead of, we could have been worse to you. which is the way it feels from forum conversations. soly handled it better in our pm's about it.

best: nothing i haven't really wanted to play this event at all. sorry. Ā 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Best: cool, new items!
Worst: wont be able to hunt them cause Irma rekt power lines and internet...

About Noob/HP: in my honest opinion, i did not like the change of the units into heart containers. While i understand that they were never meant to do their glitch, they still were a part of the server for many years and as such incorporated themselves into our gameplay, which has now been unnecessarily disrupted.
What I believe should have happened was for the glitch to be fixed and just make that glitch become the normal function of the item. So it would still work the same, but now it wont be a glitch, just what it normally does. Only reason I see for the removal of the unit is the glitching tbh, cause "exploiting" an item is not really a thing. If it were, then the slicer glitch should also be fixed and many other things as well. But I digress.
This is not a petition for the item back, only my opinion on the matter. Hecc, one could even see it as having 1 item taken away in exchange for 9 new items (the ones of this event), which would still be a hell of a trade. So I am aggravated, like the twins of the matrix, but I will survive as long as I know how to look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Misombre said:

noob/hp is gone

Stop the crying

It was a terrible unit anyway

Power Glove are damn hard to use O= or I am just a terrible timer

It is quite difficult to use Fist weapons in general, especially with centurion/battle. The window to input the next attack is extremely short. With practice you'll become get better timing.

I feel like you need to hit the next keyĀ really fast, it's a total change of rhythm.
I don't think there is another type of weapon where I actually fail to launch the second attack ^^ Not even talking about the third one O=

But it's really a fast weapon, if it were not for the very short range (once you finish your combo, you're likely to get hit by the monster right away), it'd be really good with some practice on the combo matter.