4x noob hp gone i got 4x heart container now

Noob hp was never supposed to give a health bonus. It was supposed to lower health as a joke. It has been exploited for a long time, and is constantly causing issues for people. (See the excessive number of lost noob hp topics here) Rather than removing the negative hp, we made it the top hp boost unit on the server. Anyone that had noob hp has gotten the unit heart container as a replacement. Due to complaints, we are considering:

• Increasing heart container to 150 hp (50 higher than heavenly hp, which is the best hp unit in vanilla pso)
  • If there's a record of giving donation tickets for noob hp in trades, returning donation tickets to users to redeem or trade for other items.

The above examples are not necessarily the outcome you can expect, but it is being discussed among staff.

Noob hp will not be returning, but we will come up with a solution for existing players who have been exploiting this glitch. Please do not rant. Please do not flip out. Not everyone will be happy, but we will work to mitigate the abrupt change.

Edited by kajex
  • Like 1
  • Dw 1
2 hours ago, kajex said:

Due to complaints, we are considering:

• Interesting heart container to 150 hp (50 higher than heavenly hp, which is the best hp unit in vanilla pso)
  • If there's a record of giving donation tickets for noob hp in trades, returning donation tickets to users to redeem or trade for other items.

Awesome 

6 minutes ago, Virec said:

There is a Centurion HP now aswell,  so would the heart container give more than centurion HP?

It already does, and people are still upset. And we're still discussing adding even more HP. I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that people make a room, equip four noob HP, swap out all four units, and then play in every single room. Don't people in their team get bored waiting for this? I'm so confused. Anyway, hopefully making heart container better will make team mates happy that games can begin more quickly. :rf-08:

55 minutes ago, kajex said:

It already does, and people are still upset. And we're still discussing adding even more HP. I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that people make a room, equip four noob HP, swap out all four units, and then play in every single room. Don't people in their team get bored waiting for this? I'm so confused. Anyway, hopefully making heart container better will make team mates happy that games can begin more quickly. :rf-08:

That's because either everyone is doing the same, or they are waiting for the other player to drop dem noobs

:rf-03:

• Haha 1

IMO people may like it or not, is if you had to rely on noobs. Please learn how to play better ._. I never owned a set I've sold the 2 I had, and I've used them when offered to me which was maybe 7-10 times. So I mean come on people ._. Pls play better:3 this isn't to hurt or upset others but just a opinion

• Like 1
  • Dw 1
9 hours ago, Sir Rendlan said:

IMO people may like it or not, is if you had to rely on noobs. Please learn how to play better ._. I never owned a set I've sold the 2 I had, and I've used them when offered to me which was maybe 7-10 times. So I mean come on people ._. Pls play better:3 this isn't to hurt or upset others but just a opinion

The more obvious thing to mention is that it actually makes you die faster to use the glitch.  Raising your HP prevents you from getting knocked back.  There are many scenarios that this causes 1-hit death.  (Shambertin tornadoes, Sinows pounding you, lightning at gryphon, recobox)  It's why it's easier to solo Shambertin on a force or a ramarl instead of a racast (who dies easily from having too much HP).

Edited by kajex