I take it the noob HP are dead. I spent a good deal of time and effort to get these and use them. Now with no warning just gone. That to me is completely wrong. Is my RR or DM safe? Could we see this type of thing happen more often? I guess it was dumb of me to think I got to keep the items I earned. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

All of mine have turned into Heart Containers as well. Considering I have about 4-5 sets that are now useless, I think this is completely unfair =(

• Like 1

as stated above they didn't disappear, they were turned into heart containers. That don't work the same. if i go to fight something that does large amounts of damage,  1 hit kill, i'm in trouble. my character just don't seem worth playing any more. not only that, they did it to us at the start of the event with no time to adjust. 

They were never supposed to do what the originally did. They were just supposed to decrease your health when you equipped them then return it to normal. Maybe this will teach people how to play better.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stephen Burgin Sr. said:

I take it the noob HP are dead. I spent a good deal of time and effort to get these and use them. Now with no warning just gone. That to me is completely wrong. Is my RR or DM safe? Could we see this type of thing happen more often? I guess it was dumb of me to think I got to keep the items I earned. 

Noob/HP was replaced with Heart Container to fix the glitch they had, we thought it would be better to replace it with something giving HP (more than cent/HP) instead of removing it completely.

We are not just removing (replacing) items because we want to mess around with everyone, the item had a glitch and it had to go.

• Dislike 1
  • Dw 1

Glitch needed to be fixed, and turning in to another item was One of the solutions. The other was to actually fix the bug but would take a lot more of time.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Side note:  Heart container is the highest HP boosting unit on the server.  It's 30 HP higher than any vanilla PSO item.  It's even higher than Centurion/HP, which we released just a few months ago (and is fairly uncommon).  To act like we're screwing people out of a valued item (that was intended to be negative) when we replace it with something that has 130hp is misguided.  It's been glitching out in people's banks for some time now.  (Search lost noob/hp topics.  There are tons.)  We decided to replace it with something great that will not cause issues for players.  It's unfortunate that people have been relying on the glitch, but you are able to raise your HP by up to 520 if you equip multiples of them.  If you had them, you still have something of value that you can trade.  It's far from being junk.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

They were never supposed to do what the originally did. They were just supposed to decrease your health when you equipped them then return it to normal. Maybe this will teach people how to play better.

Amen

10 minutes ago, Stephen Burgin Sr. said:

what is it with some people wanting to make people play "better"?

Because more than 75% of people just rely on their OP weapons and gear to get them through quests and such. Having people who know how to play this game past spamming their DM would be nice.

• Dw 2