Power glove- gi gue  ep 2

Bomb chu-  del lilly   ep4

Hammer-  del depth  ep2

del lily is ep2 tho, lel

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, David S. Wilson said:

oran id finds fairy sword lol saw it from oran banner XD

Oh you mean, seeing a character named 'Oran-' finding Great Fairy Swords? LOL 

That's me and I was doing runs with Orgo on his Whitill character. GFS doesn't drop on Oran (usual suspects) as I have confirmed that myself with Merissa A dropping Bug catcher net and AA dropping flapjack flapper. But it could drop from other enemies on EP4 though :)

Edited by Junsui

Hey guys!

I went back through from page 1 up until now and plotted all the rare drop item findings into a table which are both 'new' and 'regular' drops. Because mudkipzjm is either too busy or cba (no offence <3) to post regular drops properly in the 'regular drop section', which kinda annoyed me because that information is just as important as the new items drops being plotted. I'm considering to allow it to be publicly edited but I don't want some one to go and mess it all up lol. So I may refrain it just being me to update it for now etc...

I hope it helps. Please offer some comments and criticisms to make it easier to read, grammar mistakes, aesthetics and all of that good stuff. 

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dYGxANGJf-p2aZ3sZhlHCwmxCTY_1vB3hW2TUb269O0/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Junsui

19 hours ago, CannaBeast said:

It was posted that ALL the newly introduced weapons were not I'd specific

Dark gunner- boomerang  ep1

Great fairy sword- red merissa  ep4

Sacred bow-  delsaber  ep1

Power glove- gi gue  ep 2

Bomb chu-  del lilly   ep2

Hammer-  del depth  ep2

You forgot Fire Rod on Gibbles but anyway that is incorrect.

On 10/09/2017 at 1:39 PM, R-78 said:

Regular (Gi Gue's Body) - Pinkal - Episode 2 - Gi Gue (Ultimate)

On 09/09/2017 at 0:26 AM, CCastles93 said:

Bluefull Ultimate Episode 2 Gibbles- Regular Drop

i should have just left out the info and said *refer to where the gm said its not id specific*

does anyone by chance know if you can find these drops in 1p mode? Too poor/weak to hunt multi solo

4 hours ago, CannaBeast said:

i should have just left out the info and said *refer to where the gm said its not id specific*

Actually Kajex said that all of the new items are available on all IDs, then Larva corrected him and said 'Not really. Not "all" are on all ID's.'.

So I guess every ID has some of the new content, but not all of it.

15 hours ago, Misombre said:

Actually Kajex said that all of the new items are available on all IDs, then Larva corrected him and said 'Not really. Not "all" are on all ID's.'.

So I guess every ID has some of the new content, but not all of it.

Last year's items are not all on every ID. The drop tables from last year are not changed. Master sword is not available on every id. All nine new items are. I hope this clarifies the confusion.

Edited by kajex
  • Thanks 1