Triforce Event 2017

kajex

Extended through October 1st!

iStbGbH.png

Master sword on one hand Hylian in the other, it's time for the heroes of legend to rise once again.

Being it to save the GAL or to make the enemy FALLz, Ultima will unite again to celebrate this great event!

Returning Items:
Centurion/Arms
Centurion/Luck
Centurion/Power
Godric/Ability
Hylian Shield
Master Sword

Stealth Sword
Wizard/Resist

And introducing new weapons:

• Bombchu These mouse-shaped bombs will scurry along until it hits an opponent and explodes. They won't blow up you or your friends! 
  • Boomerang Enemies might be stunned to see you wielding a child's toy
  • Bug-Catching Net  You borrowed the Bug Catching Net! There may be some other things you can catch with it, too.
  • Fire Rod You found the Fire Rod! This rod commands the red fire! But watch your Magic Meter!
  • Magic Hammer You got the Magic Hammer! You can drive the wooden stakes down into the ground! You can use it to pound on other things too!
  • Great Fairy Sword With black roses etched into it, the Great Fairy's Sword is the most powerful of all blades.
  • Power Glove "I love the Power Glove! It's so Bad!"
  • Sacred Bow This holy bow, a favorite of the Hero, was blessed by the 3 Goddesses to smite their enemies.
  • Zelda Magazine It's dangerous to go alone.  Take this.

Special thank you to Orgodemir and Junsui for helping us create awesome new weapons! They designed all of the new weapons for 2017!

Hope all have a great event!
Event is active through October 1st!

Zelda OGG Pack

Amazing custom lobby theme from Junsui is available here.
Preview it here.

Español

Master sword en una mano Hylian en la otra, es hora que nuestros héroes de la leyenda se levantan una vez más.

Siendo para salvar la GAL o para hacer un enimigo FALLar Ultima se unirá de nuevo para celebrar este gran evento!

Regresando con los items:

Centurion/Arms
Centurion/Luck
Centurion/Power
Godric/Ability
Hylian Shield
Master Sword

Stealth Sword
Wizard/Resist

Items Nuevos:

• Bombchu These mouse-shaped bombs will scurry along until it hits an opponent and explodes. They won't blow up you or your friends! 
  • Bug-Catching Net  You borrowed the Bug Catching Net! There may be some other things you can catch with it, too.
  • Fire Rod You found the Fire Rod! This rod commands the red fire! But watch your Magic Meter!
  • Magic Hammer You got the Magic Hammer! You can drive the wooden stakes down into the ground! You can use it to pound on other things too!
  • Great Fairy Sword With black roses etched into it, the Great Fairy's Sword is the most powerful of all blades.
  • Sacred Bow This holy bow, a favorite of the Hero, was blessed by the 3 Goddesses to smite their enemies.

Gracias a Orgodemir and Junsui para diseñar todas las armas nuevas! 

Zelda OGG Pack

Espero que todos tengan un gran evento!
Hasta el 1 de octubre!

Hermoso tema del lobby Zelda disponible aquí
Vista previa aquí

Português

Master sword numa mão Hylian na outra, chegou a hora dos herois da lenda se levantarem de novo.

Seja para salvar a GALera  ou para fazer os planos de seu enimigo FALLhar, Ultima se irá unir de novo para celebrar este magnifico evento.

Os items regressando são:

Centurion/Arms
Centurion/Luck
Centurion/Power
Godric/Ability
Hylian Shield
Master Sword

Stealth Sword
Wizard/Resist

Obrigada por Orgodemir and Junsui for para projetar todas as novas armas! 

Zelda OGG Pack

Espero que todos tenham um bom evento!
Termina 1 de outubro!

Tema do lobby aqui
Preview aqui

jvMJGal.png

qZcsAyO.png

Special thank you to Cyane for the awesome Zelda artwork for this event.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Dw 1

And here I thought that we already had too much Zelda content O= little I knew indeed

Nice work anyway =)

Also has Stealth Sword been improved ? Like Demon's instead of Devil's and perhaps more ATA ? From the look at this https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item&id=00AE01 I'd say no

Edited by Misombre
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Misombre said:

And here I thought that we already had too much Zelda content O= little I knew indeed

Nice work anyway =)

Also has Stealth Sword been improved ? Like Demon's instead of Devil's and perhaps more ATA ? From the look at this https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/item&id=00AE01 I'd say no

I haven't pushed changes to the database.

Isn't there usually a page dedicated to the drop findings?

I would say that the 1st/2nd poster; in this case Kajex or MadorNah, possibly submit the drop data there to keep things organised and easy for people to identify what they're after/been found? or I'll do it later lol.

:wub:

EDIT! - Nevermind mudkipzjm got our backs!

Edited by Junsui

54 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

Some should put pictures of the new items/what they do and stats  :onion-head83:

I don't have time to start playing this Event yet, maybe on weekends :onion115:

Btw, this event looks tasty, can't wait to play :onion-head81:

Let's wait till someone actually find a new item so he can post the pics.

• Like 1