Triforce Event 2017

kajex

27 minutes ago, Larva said:

This will be the last week of the event ending in the morning of Monday 1th October.

Spread the word.

Eres la onda gracias :) por cierto, checa los fire rod no he visto caer de gibles en whitil y se supone que deberian caer más que el bombchu de lili.

16 minutes ago, pishion said:

Eres la onda gracias :) por cierto, checa los fire rod no he visto caer de gibles en whitil y se supone que deberian caer más que el bombchu de lili.

Alrato lo cheko, pero si eso la drop table esta generada directa de los drops del server asi que es 100% exacta.

El evento seguira hasta el 1 de octubre? :)

On 18/9/2017 at 7:35 PM, kajex said:

Photos of all of the new items are available here:
https://www.facebook.com/ultimapsobb/

Thank you so much Kajex!! :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

Maybe I miss something but I see a correlation between the 1350 ATP required to equip Power Glove and the 1275 ATP available for RAcaseal (impossible for RAmarl as well) since this new item should be usable by all Rangers classes referring to the wiki.

An edit fixing the ATP requirement to 1200 would be appreciated : )

Edited by Kettor

6 hours ago, Kettor said:

Hi there,

Maybe I miss something but I see a correlation between the 1350 ATP required to equip Power Glove and the 1275 ATP available for RAcaseal (impossible for RAmarl as well) since this new item should be usable by all Rangers classes referring to the wiki.

An edit fixing the ATP requirement to 1200 would be appreciated : )

No. The point of the atp requirement was to limit it from those classes. Limiting class requirements is much more difficult, you can't just pick and choose what specific classes get it; instead you have categorical limitations to choose from (only males/females/newmans/humans/cast/hunter/ranger/force can use). If you want to limit something off a specific class, you have to use stat requirements to do so e.g. macho blades is specifically limited off of hucast by having of an ata requirement intentionally above his maximum.

• Like 3

No. The point of the atp requirement was to limit it from those classes. Limiting class requirements is much more difficult, you can't just pick and choose what specific classes get it; instead you have categorical limitations to choose from (only males/females/newmans/humans/cast/hunter/ranger/force can use). If you want to limit something off a specific class, you have to use stat requirements to do so e.g. macho blades is specifically limited off of hucast by having of an ata requirement intentionally above his maximum.
What he said yeah ;)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Dw 1

But is his reference to the wiki accurate? Should all ranger classes be able to use it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, Ruffalufacus said:

But is his reference to the wiki accurate? Should all ranger classes be able to use it??

The wiki uses is referencing what classes are strictly prohibited from equipping the weapon (I.E. grey X next to the weapon name). The stat requirement can further limit the classes that can use it, allowing for more specific restrictions than can be done with class alone.
Lindcray is another example; it has the categories of Force, Hunter, Male, Female, Newman, Human enabled, and disabled on Ranger, Cast. Theoretically Humar would be able to equip it, except for the fact that the mst requirement is too high for him.
There isn't a way to choose a specific class to disable, you can only disable entire categories; you cannot specifically pick humar, you have to disallow on males or on hunters or on humans to limit off of humar, but then it also affects other potential classes. The same thing is true of Macho Blades as I mentioned; the only way to allow Racaseal (cast, female, ranger) and Humar (human, male, hunter) to be able to use, but also deny it from Hucast (cast, male, hunter) is to give it an ata requirement higher than what he can reach, because the ClassCategory restrictions do not allow for specific classes to be disabled, only entire categories. A way to limit things from specific classes is do things like use Stat requirements in conjunction with the ClassCategory requirements.
Thus, sometimes you see an item on the wiki that says a certain class should be able to use, but isn't actually possible due to stat requirements. This happens quite often in the vanilla game too. If you've ever played fonewearl, you will notice that almost no weapons are specifically limited from her (grey X next to weapon name) because you can't specifically choose to disallow fonewearl without disallowing all forces or all females or all newmans, but she never reaches the 800atp to be able to use many of them.

The wiki uses is referencing what classes are strictly prohibited from equipping the weapon (I.E. grey X next to the weapon name). The stat requirement can further limit the classes that can use it, allowing for more specific restrictions than can be done with class alone.
Lindcray is another example; it has the categories of Force, Hunter, Male, Female, Newman, Human enabled, and disabled on Ranger, Cast. Theoretically Humar would be able to equip it, except for the fact that the mst requirement is too high for him.
There isn't a way to choose a specific class to disable, you can only disable entire categories; you cannot specifically pick humar, you have to disallow on males or on hunters or on humans to limit off of humar, but then it also affects other potential classes. The same thing is true of Macho Blades as I mentioned; the only way to allow Racaseal (cast, female, ranger) and Humar (human, male, hunter) to be able to use, but also deny it from Hucast (cast, male, hunter) is to give it an ata requirement higher than what he can reach, because the ClassCategory restrictions do not allow for specific classes to be disabled, only entire categories. A way to limit things from specific classes is do things like use Stat requirements in conjunction with the ClassCategory requirements.
Thus, sometimes you see an item on the wiki that says a certain class should be able to use, but isn't actually possible due to stat requirements. This happens quite often in the vanilla game too. If you've ever played fonewearl, you will notice that almost no weapons are specifically limited from her (grey X next to weapon name) because you can't specifically choose to disallow fonewearl without disallowing all forces or all females or all newmans, but she never reaches the 800atp to be able to use many of them.

So the wiki does say all rangers should be able to use it?

20 minutes ago, Ruffalufacus said:

So the wiki does say all rangers should be able to use it?

The wiki says what classes are 'enabled' and also the stat requirement. People are just confusing the 'class enabled' with actually being able to use it because they didn't look at the stat requirement. Class enabled /= can equip. You also have to meet the stat requirement.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

The wiki says what classes are 'enabled' and also the stat requirement. People are just confusing the 'class enabled' with actually being able to use it because they didn't look at the stat requirement. Class enabled /= can equip. You also have to meet the stat requirement.

I see. Yeah I understand using stat caps to make items more exclusive for a particular type within a class, I was just unsure about the wiki's classification.

Yeah, it might be confusing, but there is no way I can go around it (without doing tons of extra work), I'm just grabbing the game data and putting it there.

There could also be hardcoded restrictions that would not be accounted for in the wiki, but someone able to edit the wiki can add such kind of info to the notes of the item.
If the stat requirements are too confusing, we could add to the notes for these custom items that they are intentionally limited by stats (just to make it obvious).

• Like 2