Price check

Shoutgu

TypeSH/Shot with 80 hit + Special takes 70 DTs to make it. Althou, some people sell it for 60 DTs.

Fury of the beast with only 25 hit, should worth something around 40-50 pds.

Not sure what would be a good price for the holy ray. I guess a good price for it, in my opinion, is 60 DTs (for the 80 hit), since the other %'s doesn't matter at all.

Edited by jezbuz
  • Like 1

That Holy Ray is probably worth about 60-70 dts including the sphering, which is obviously not cheap. It's still relatively strong atp for a gun overall (380. most strong guns are 450-550 and they're all ranger only), and one of the only rifles humar can use (hunter rifles : asteron striker, holy ray, angel harp, lindcray; last three are llimited by mst requirement, female, and hunewearl respectively). It's also one of the most accurate weapons in vanilla at 70ata (I think only galatine and heart of poumn are more iirc). I've used it in tower quite extensively for humar as a way to actually do rifle range damage (and to arrest mericarol/del lily/ ill gill) and it is pretty decent at damage if charge/demon raygun won't reach. The high ata base is nice on forces too.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2