Hello! New player tips appreciated!

BaronBonerfart

Hello everyone! Hoping to meet and play with you all! Is Bluefull a good class ID?

I played Ep. I & II on the Gamecube back in the day, stumbled on this and let myself fall back into the game. Haven't touched episode 4 yet. Is there a way to do the quest counter from the original game, or are there quests nestled away somewhere that a level 1-5 could do to level up? Or any tips for players like me who are coming back to this and new to the server-side stuff?

Welcome to the server!

Bluefull is a fine ID.  You can see the drops here. Or if you want a different ID you can figure out a new name here.

If you make a single player game you can do the story mode quests, but you'll need to do the government quests to unlock them (instead of just doing story mode).  Government quests are given by momoka (the girl in the pink dress) in the principal's office.

If you just want to level up quickly (I don't recommend this) you can find a party and run Towards the Future, Path to Salvation, Wrath of Forest, Maximum Attack S, or Intelligent Defense System in episode 1, or RT, Mysteries of the Void, or Central Control Area (free roam) in episode 2.  I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but those all give very good experience.  That being said, I'd recommend against leveling as quickly as you can.  There are some things that you learn best while taking it slow.

Edited by Lemon