Mystery Box Auction!

radezz

Yeah, even if the winner doesn't like the x99 Hildeblue's heads, there is the 100% refund rule so there is nothing to worry about ...

(though if I was curious I would just bid 880 dts to see what is inside the box then decline but that wouldn't be cool from me lol)

• Like 2

Just now, R-78 said:

Yeah, even if the winner doesn't like the x99 Hildeblue's heads, there is the 100% refund rule so there is nothing to worry about ...

(though if I was curious I would just bid 880 dts to see what is inside the box then decline but that wouldn't be cool from me lol)

it wouldn't be fitting for the queen to go back on her word.so

don't bid

• Like 2

4 hours ago, R-78 said:

exactly. and also if you did do that, it wouldn't be against the rules either :3 but there IS a 500dt limit hahahaha

1 1/2 hour left!

• Like 3

:onion96:CONGRATULATIONS @Sabrina!!!!:cr-stars:

You have won a very square, super mysterious...

:cr-magic-right:!!!--Mystery Box--!!!:cr-magic-left:

Please pm me to know when you are available to pick up your AMAZING box!

(After I reveal the contents to her, I will reveal them to you all as well ^^)

• Like 1
  • Dw 4

2 minutes ago, Sir Rendlan said:

No one has hurt anyone? It's out of curiosity and wanting to know purely. Is there shame in wanting to know and out of the many who may or Ā may not want to know?

it is a joke dude... wow

• Like 1

One thing is curiosity, and another thing is passive-aggressively casting doubt on me or my intentions. If you're simply curious, then hold your fingers and just wait for the results of this.

4 hours ago, Togepichu said:

it is a joke dude... wow

:cr-stars:ty

4 hours ago, Lemon said:

Can you add me or another GM to the thread? Just to keep everyone honest.

Do you mean to the pm with the winner? It hasnt started, im pretty sure she is sleeping. But sure, I'll add Soly. you guys wanna be there when i show her the items too? it could be a party... got 2 spaces.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dw 1

Sure, I'll bring popcorn.

(Though to be serious, I think it might be a good idea.Ā  Kinda defeats the purpose of giving GMs the awards list and then not having them confirm the awards are the ones on the list. Just a thought.)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lemon said:

Sure, I'll bring popcorn.

(Though to be serious, I think it might be a good idea.Ā  Kinda defeats the purpose of giving GMs the awards list and then not having them confirm the awards are the ones on the list. Just a thought.)

It would make sense if I weren't making the items public as soon as I showed them to her.

• Like 1