Mystery Box Auction!

radezz

Hello Mina-san!

Today I have something new and fun for you guys:

a

:cr-magic-right:!!!--Mystery Box-- !!!:cr-magic-left:

Its contents are... a mystery! If I were you, I would buy 10/10!

Starting Bid: 325dts

End Date: https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/245016/my-countdown

Rules:

1. I will send a pm with the items inside the mystery box to a GM, so there is no doubt that I changed the contents.

2. This is a serious auction, but its also for fun. This means that if there is a winner and he likes whats inside his prize, then all is good. But if the winner does not like the contents of the Mystery Box, then I return his money and he returns the items! See? Nothing to lose, so have fun and buy it!

3. If you back out, you can't bid again.

4. Bids (500dt limit) remain even if bidder backs out.

5. Accepting DTS only, and must have them ready if you win.

6. Instant buyout: None

7. No pms about buying the item please, just bid here.

8. Unnecessary comments are welcome.

9. There will be a small gift for the winner, even if he decides not to buy the box.

10. I reserve the right to disqualify any bid/bidder at my discretion.

11. Go crazy and have fun!

• Like 7
  • Dw 1

4 hours ago, Sir Rendlan said:

Silver I hate it how people will state I have the right to disqualify those, it's as if you set an auction starting at 1 hoping to get like 20 and you wanted 100 but only got 5? It's your auction and it's your risk

I understand your point. That clause is there because there are clowns and trolls and monsters in the woods! Some people just like to troll and those I will disqualify. It is not intended for anything about the amount I get, as I am fine with getting what I set as a starting bid ^^. You understand what I mean?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sir Rendlan said:

Yeah I'm just stating a claim.. like if it was some people I knew where a scammer then it'd go down to the next highest bidder but... you know 

I get it. Please trust that any action I take will be the most fair one :3 I haven't needed to exercise this option yet, but I have it just in case, because I have seen how auctions can get trolled and drama'd.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, radezz said:

2. This is a serious auction, but its also for fun. This means that if there is a winner and he likes whats inside his prize, then all is good. But if the winner does not like the contents of the Mystery Box, then I return his money and he returns the items! See? Nothing to lose, so have fun and buy it!

As long as this rule holds true... I bid 325 dts

• Like 3

Yes bro :3

4 hours ago, anthonyplays said:

As long as this rule holds true... I bid 325 dts

That is why I didnt put a clause that enables me to change the rules this time :3

We have a CHB people!

And the topic mysteriously gets locked, unless someone can tell me why it should remain open. This sounds like something that could create a gm nightmare if the trade ends badly.  If you are selling something worth $500, why the mystery. 

• Like 1

And the topic mysteriously gets locked, unless someone can tell me why it should remain open. This sounds like something that could create a gm nightmare if the trade ends badly.  If you are selling something worth $500, why the mystery. 

I'll tell you why it should remain open. First of all it is not against the rules. Second, the rules of my post are very specific so it shouldn't create a "nightmare" as you say, and if it did, then thats when you should take action, not before, since there is no precedence. Third, i clearly state that if the winner does not like the items he receives at the end, he we will go back on the trade, he receives his money and i receive my items. Fourth, why the mystery? Well its pretty clear: because its for fun... unlock please, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I'll leave it open provided I get to ban the person that causes the shenanigans if the trade goes south.:cc-in-love:

There have been other mystery items in the past, but nothing this expensive. Please don't cause us to make a new rule for trades. If it's all in good fun, proceed. 

• Like 1

It is all for good fun from my part, basically like a mini (mini) event, but not really. You can kill my accounts if I dont keep my word, but that would never happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3