Cave HD Textures (deleted)

Shiva

On 8/5/2017 at 1:01 PM, Shiva said:

its made by K_I_R_E_E_K

but only sign textures like Hunters Guild, pionier2 centre and the shop have high resolution, everything else stays the same.

Never distribute any of his work without his explicit approval, the guy is very strict about his copyrighted material.

1 minute ago, chuk said:

Never distribute any of his work without his explicit approval, the guy is very strict about his copyrighted material.

i dont know why this guy, who made that topic, didnt mentioned him. Also K_I_R_E_E_K's work is on ps universe. Very strict? for what reason? I mean, if someone would upload my Textures somewere else i dun mind at all as long as the uploader is mentioning the creator.

3 minutes ago, Shiva said:

i dont know why this guy, who made that topic, didnt mentioned him. Also K_I_R_E_E_K's work is on ps universe. Very strict? for what reason? I mean, if someone would upload my Textures somewere else i dun mind at all as long as the uploader is mentioning the creator.

It's an old story where he didn't get along (as many others) with one of our staff members. After feeling he was treated unjustly by said staff member and that others failed to 'make it right', he made it clear that he doesn't want ultima to use any of his assets or even base work on his own. Just dig in his latest content on this forum and you'll understand where we come from. (GRUBK_I_R_E_E_K

8 minutes ago, chuk said:

It's an old story where he didn't get along (as many others) with one of our staff members. After feeling he was treated unjustly by said staff member and that others failed to 'make it right', he made it clear that he doesn't want ultima to use any of his assets or even base work on his own. Just dig in his latest content on this forum and you'll understand where we come from. (GRUBK_I_R_E_E_K

ah ok, didnt know he had some issues with Ultima too.

But as far as i can see, the work he made got shared anyway. Only thing is that he didnt got credit for it.

But yea, all things that got shared after he made that statement should be removed in that case. otherwise its just as allways with Ultima.

Well, I didn't pull them from anywhere that claimed they were K_I_R_E_E_K's, so too bad for him that he let his copyrighted material get out there (I got them here).

2 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Well, I didn't pull them from anywhere that claimed they were K_I_R_E_E_K's, so too bad for him that he let his copyrighted material get out there (I got them here).

but its not his fault, that this guy didnt gave him credit.

But as moderator its possible to add that. But as Chuk mentioned, he doesnt even want anything of his stuff shared on Ultima. So removing the link would be the same as easy as adding credit.

16 minutes ago, Shiva said:

but its not his fault, that this guy didnt gave him credit.

But as moderator its possible to add that. But as Chuk mentioned, he doesnt even want anything of his stuff shared on Ultima. So removing the link would be the same as easy as adding credit.

True.  The guy did make it out as if it was his work.

• Like 1

Yeah , I saw the pictures from OP and I was sure I saw them somewhere else. Better stay away from his work. He is too dramatic.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1